part 44

After a while some girl comes up to me. She looks at Eijiro, then at me with lustful look. Which is something that annoys me quite a fucking lot.
"Care for a dance?" She asks. I raise an eyebrow and glance at Eijiro, who's giving the girl a terrifying death stare.
"Not with you." I groan, she looks disappointed as she sits down next to me, now sitting between me and Eijiro.
I get an idea that might get me in trouble.. I look at the girl once more, then at Eijiro.
"Perhaps if I know your name I'd change my mind." Eijiro raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything as excitement crosses the girls face.
"Eliza Uraraka. Kill count.. 5 but I'm still in training." I nod. Is there some kind of prestigious school where kids learn to be villains or something? That's how she makes it sound. Also her second name "Uraraka".. I'll ask Toga's girlfriend if she has a sibling later.
"Deku." I say, she nods obviously already aware of this fact.

Does she have a reason to ask me specifically for a dance, there's a lot more attractive men that would probably like a dance with a pretty girl. I'm gay, and don't like dancing.
"Well.. did you change your mind?" She asks, annoyingly eager to dance with me. I grin, stand up, give her my hand, she stands up and I say no. Pulling back my hand and sitting back down she looks at me in shock. Eijiro bursts out laughing.
"Sorry kid but I don't dance with girls." I state. She raises and eyebrow and asks what I mean with that I don't dance with girls.
"Miss.. Uraraka was it?" She nods. "Let me give you a demonstration of 'I don't dance with girls'" she raises an eyebrow as I pull Eijiro over the table (definitely not knocking over the girl's drink (definitely not doing this on purpose)) and kiss him. The girl just looks at us in awe and resentment. I pulled away grinning, it felt satisfying to fluster him for once, and piss off the girl in the mean time.
"Bitch." Eijiro muttered, though he was smiling. I'm I trouble when we get home. The girl walked away angrily.

(A-N: very short chapter but I just wanted to get the first part of the party out of there)