Part 2

"No. Without a quirk, I don't think you can be a hero. Sorry."

After those words All-Might leaves to find the villain. Good to know I can give up on all my hopes and dreams of becoming a hero.

Without thinking about it I crawl into the sewer and see a trail of (Hopefully) Mud. I follow it until I see Dabi again.
"the fuck are you doing here?" I look up, there's noise coming from above us.
"What's happening?" Dabi shrugs. "The mud found a person to attack." I feel the blood draining from my face.
"Now. what are you doing here?" I look up again. "Kid?"
"Are you a hero?" I ask. Again, I don't even think about it. "no." He just states.
"Are you a villain then?" I take a step back at the realization, maybe that's why he'd been so cautious. "I don't know, I suppose you can say so. Depends on who's story you hear first." What??
"Well.. you saved me." He looks down at me. "Yeah. Don't get used to it. I just need that villain." I was getting confused whether he was a villain, maybe a vigilantie? Idk.
"Can I go up?" I ask, wanting to see who the mud thing caught. He nods and opens the sewer for me to get out.
"I'll cya?" I ask. He shrugs. "Maybe."
With that I leave him alone in the sewer. I look around and see people surrounding an alleyway. I try making my way to the front, which takes me a while seeing people are constantly pushing me away to get a closer look themselves.

When I do finally make it to the front I see the villain captured a blond boy, repeatedly I notice explosions coming from somewhere within the mud (Still hoping it's mud). That's when I realize. Blonde hair, explosions, angry screaming. Kacchan.

I have the erge to run into battle like a real hero, but then I remember All-Might's words
"Without a quirk, I don't think you can be a hero, Sorry." I don't want to bother the other heroes, so I keep standing where I am. Watching.

That's when All-Might finally arrives and punches away the villain with ease. Behind me Dabi also crawls out of the sewer and makes his way towards me.
"Finally. Hey kid. Do you still wanna help me?" I nod, Dabi smiles and tells me to try and distract All-Might while he collects the remains of the mud villain.
"Won't the other heroes notice?" I ask him.
"That's why we wait until he's alone, then we get the villain." Understanding I nod again.
"Good, follow me." I do as told and follow Dabi out of the crowd. "Are you really a villain?" Dabi sighs again.
"I already told you, it depends on who' side of the story you hear first. Other heroes might see me as a villain but, you don't, so you?" I hesitate to answer.
"I guess not, you saved me." Even if he was a villain, he saved me. "That's what I mean." He groans.
"Now let's follow All-Might." I nod and follow Dabi.
"Why do you need that mud villain?" Dabi just groans again, he doesn't bother explaining. Alright then..

Eventually we find All-Might in an alleyway and Dabi tells me to distract him. Ehm.. How??
I walk up to him and awkwardly tap his shoulder.
"Yes?" He turns around and sees me again.
"ehm.. I forgot to ask you earlier.. Could you sign my notebook?" All-Might nods and does what I asked. I think about more to say or ask when he says:
"Look kid. I didn't really think about what I said earlier. But it's the truth. You can't be a hero without a quirk, I know you were going to ask it again. Get over it, you can't be a hero." I feel tears welling up in my eyes and just nod.
I see Dabi behind him nodding that's he's done and I walk out of the alley without saying more.

"You alright? I heard what he told you." I nod. Dabi was holding two coke bottles with the mud villain trapped inside them. I give him a small smile.
"You're quirkless?" Again I nod. He agreed to walk me home, and help explaining to my mom that I helped him out with something.
"Yeah.. I kinda hoped All-Might could help me with becoming a hero, or at least reassure me that I could at least try.." Dabi chuckles.
"I lost hope in heroes. My dad is one and he's a fucking asshole." I nod again, I don't know why I told him all that, but honestly it felt good to finally tell someone.
"Who's your dad?" I ask curious. "Not your business." alright?

We arrive at my house, where my mom is already waiting outside the door.
"Izuku!" I smile awkwardly. "sorry I'm so late mom, I was helping someone." I make a gesture towards Dabi.
"You could've texted me!" I apologize again and say bye to Dabi.
"Cya later kid." he says. I nod and follow my mom inside.
"I'm heading to my room." I state, I still need to do homework.

{Fuck, it's short again, I'm cutting it off now, sorry. I found this a good place to cut it off. have a good day/ night/ evening/ morning}