part 65

After about 3 hours, as far as I know, the clock isn't visible, I hear snoring coming coming from Rin's side of the room, she had been persistent that we split the rooms in two, one side for her, the other for me and Azarel. We both just agreed with it so that she would stop whining.
"Elias.. I think she's asleep." Azarel mutters, I nod, but seeing he can't see it I whistle softly, which also means agreement, or yes.
Azarel slowly inches closer to me, so close now that I feel his shuttering, hot breaths on my neck. I flinch slightly when I feel it, making him bounce back slightly and apologize. I make the noise response for 'it's fine' followed by an 'I'm sorry' the second one mostly for starteling him.
"It's fine I should've warned you." He whispers before once again coming so close to me I can feel his breathing in my neck and almost hear his heartbeat.

"Can we cuddle again?" Azarel whispers after a few seconds of silence. I look at Rin once again, before getting up and checking if she's actually asleep. She is. I walk back over to Azarel and without a warning fall onto her. He shutters for a moment but then I feel her hands run through my hair, the familiar feeling of his touch always made me so calm. Within seconds I was asleep.

Because of this I didn't notice the smoke slowly flowing into the room. I didn't notice the men entering, and didn't even wake up when Azarel yelled for me to do so.
Instead when I opened my eyes I was welcomed by the girl I'd been trying to forget for the past few weeks.
I shoot up in the awfully familiar room. My room, but also not. It's not my room.
"Good morning Elia." The girl whispers, a wicked smile forming on her face. Behind the girl a white haired man enters.
"I see you're awake. How pleasent." I look him right in the eyes. Looking at the man who took my voice, looking at the man who was only really there to please his girlfriend. I try to put up my hand to give him the singular sign for 'fuck you'. But soon realize that my hands are tied.
"You really slept right through your friends screaming huh.." The man came closer and lifted up my chin so I would face him.
"You grew up so pretty." He states, I'm gonna throw up.

There's a loud banging on the door, followed by a woman's voice. Ria turns pale as I look at her, one eyebrow raised.
"Hurry up in there I want to hurt her!" The woman yelled. I feel the blood draining from face.
"Ria let's go. And set up that camera." Ria nods and hurries with what now that I see it, is I'm fact a camera. The man stands up and opens the door. I also now notice that my legs are tied together. The shackles keeping my hands together start getting pulled up by a rope, if only I could reach my knife I could cut through it. The pulling stops when my feet are off the ground and I can't reach anything anymore. The blue haired woman enters the room with a satisfied smile. I give her a disgusted glare.
"Oh don't look at me like that darling~" the woman sang.
"This will only hurt for a moment."

I passed out faster then expected. After a few slashes with her whip the bandages covering my breasts came loose.
"Now why would you hide that? You shouldn't hide the fact that you're a pretty lady~" I just glare back, already feeling myself loosing conciousness.

(Azarel's POV)

"No!!" I yell as a screen projects Elias getting horribly abused.
"Shut your mouth." A white haired man, the one who locked us in here, yelled. Elias looked like him, if he had shorter hair. This explained that Elias refused to cut it.
"I don't listen to you." The man rolls his eyes and pulls a gun, Rin yelps at the sight.
"Shut your damn piehole or you won't live to see another day." I feel the blood draining from my face. I know Elias's dad held me at gun point before but now they aren't here to stop me from getting shot. It was at that time.
"Y-yes sir." I yelp as I'm forced to look back at the screen. Rin didn't take her eyes off the white haired man. Every once in a while she glanced at the gun but couldn't bare to look at the screen. The man leaves after a while and the blue haired girl who I already knew as Ria, came towards us.
The first thing she did was apologize, and flinch when the sound of whip making contact with bare skin was heard once again.
"Why?" I mutter.
"He forced me, if I didn't get Elia..s back, he would do this to me I'm so sorry.." I nod as she unties the rope holding my hands together and hands me my phone, she makes it look like I'd been struggling out of it myself.
"Call for help." She says. I realize it's not my phone she had given me. It's Elias's.