new OC

"Ghost"Real name is unknown

"Ghost"
Real name is unknown

Quirk: Memory
Explanation: when focusing on a specific memory it can "project" it onto an invisible screen. It can also see other peoples memories, though this takes a lot of focus and it has to be close to this person.
Drawback: memory loss and it gets immense headaches when using its quirk too much and has issues keeping its brain in the right timeline.

Age: 15 almost 16
Pronouns: prefered: it/its/itself
Used mostly: he/him.

Random facts about it: its memory loss caused it to have attachment issues and keep pictures of people it likes in its pockets in the hopes it doesn't forget them. It also likes old times horror movies. Its favorite is Stephen King's Christine.

It has a little sister and had been taking care of her since it was 10. Their parents got killed and nobody ever went to check up on them.
It prefers wearing a mask for personal reasons.

Delilah Roggers

Quirk: none

Age: 7
Family: Ghost.
Pronouns: she/ her

Fun facts about her: she knows nothing about what Ghost does for their living. She's a gifted child and is now living in an orphanage after Ghost got arrested, she doesn't know why, all she knows is that her brother left her.

Torruu McKinley

Torruu McKinley

Quirk: Hunting Dog
Explanation: able to grow dog ears. When in this state his sences become stronger, mostly his hearing and smelling abilities.
Drawback: when using it too much his physical abilities slow down and he gets tired quickly.

Age: 17
Pronouns: he/ him

Background: his mom choose his first name, his mom is Japanese but left right after he was born. His dad couldn't handle taking care of him so he got put op for adoption.
A cop found use in his quirk and took him out of the orphanage, only to train him almost 24/7, never giving him a break. Once Torruu escaped him he met Ghost, who allowed him to stay at their place, for a little payment of course.

Fun facts about him: he really enjoys going out and exploring things like the woods and going to the beach. He hates crowded places and will do anything to just be in a quiet room alone with himself and his phone.
When Ghost got arrested he promised to take care of its sister.