part 41

Later that day Dabi comes back and immediately walks up to me.
"What?" I ask, still not in the best mood.
"For the report from this morning..." I roll my eyes but gesture for him to continue.
"Hawks told me about some things that are going to happen between heroes soon." As expected he left out the part where he fucked a bird.
Now that I look at him he looks quite upset.
"Ok. And those things are?" Dabi finishes the report and sits down.

A bit later Shigaraki also enters and hesitantly sits down next to Dabi.
"About the thing wi-"
"I don't want to hear it Hot topic." With that both of them are quiet again. That is until Aizawa comes home and gestures for both of them to follow him.
"Kurogiri can you warp me to the Doctor's place?" Kurogiri who had been silently watching everything, nods and opens a warp gate. Eijiro gets up with me.
"I'm coming with you." He states, I shrug and enter the warp gate.

Todoroki and Uraraka had been talking, when we enter they go quiet and stare at us. Todoroki with resentment and Uraraka apologetically. The Doctor enters the room and turns pale upon seeing us.
"S-sir.. what a good surprise." He says, I wave him away, luckily he gets the hint and leaves the room.
"Good afternoon." Eijiro states. I glance at him when he takes my hand.
"Please stop me from shooting Toga's girlfriend." I mutter. Eijiro just smiles.
"What do you want from us?" Todoroki asks.
"Nothing from you right now, though I'm quite pissed at her." Uraraka looks away. Toga had visited her multiple times and I bet she apologized every time.
"I-"
"If you tell me you're sorry I swear I'll shoot you." I tell her. She turns pale but doesn't say anything.
"Why am I here if you.domt have any business with me?" Todoroki asks me. I shrug.
"Staples wanted you here for some reason so here we are." Eijiro sits down on the chair next to Todoroki's bed, a little too close for my liking to be honest. I grab the chair and pull it back slightly.
"Jealous fuck." Eijiro mutters. A knock on the door and the Doctor enters once again. I step out of the way and let him to Uraraka.
"Look. I don't want to be here." Todoroki tells me, as if he has a choice.
"And everyone thinks your dead. You don't really have a choice either way." I glance at Uraraka, who is now getting medicine from the Doctor.
"Izu." Eijiro mutters.
"What? I'm just stating the facts here everyone thinks this bitch is dead." Todoroki scoffs.
"Is there a problem? Didn't you spend 3 years with Kacchan. You should be used to getting cussed out." Eijiro nods in agreement.
"You should be uses to it yeah." He says.
"Touya said you killed all my classmates and teachers." Todoroki states. Touya what a dumb name.
"Yeah we blew up the building, no one survived." I tell him.
"Ehm.. what about Aizawa-Sensei and Shinsou?" I roll my eyes at the question. Shinsou didn't live with the league but visited quite often.
"They made it. They're league members and we don't leave people behind." I think back to the lecture Shiggy had given me after I was forced to leave Mustard at the Summer camp.
Todoroki was silent for a moment. Then he came with a question I didn't really expect.
".. Can I join the league?" I crack a smile but shake my head.
"Not yet. I don't trust you." Eijiro looks at me surprised. "I trusted you." He groans.
"So? We already knew each other and I'd been living with a villain for almost a year already." I remind him. With that he's quiet again. The Doctor finally finishes talking to Uraraka and he turns to Todoroki.
"Sir could I please get to the boy so I can check on his wounds?" I nod, annoyed that the conversation was being disturbed.

"Deku-kun?" I turn to Uraraka. "What?" Uraraka flinches at the harsh tone.
"Can I see Toga again?" Is she seriously asking me for permission for that? I shake my head no. She pouts but shuts up again.
"Izu, we have to go again, Eri will come out of school soon and she wanted us to pick her up again." I nod and text Kurogiri to open another warp gate.
"Did she beat someone up again or what?" I ask amused, usually she doesn't have a preference for who picks her up.
"Something like that." Eijiro groans. We enter the warp gate and step out of it in front of the school. The teacher is already waiting for us, once again holding Eri tightly. Eri in her place is trying to get loose and crying, even yelling at her teacher that she's gonna get fired. Feeling my blood starting to boil I run towards them.
"What's happening here?" I ask, trying to stay calm.
"Your daughter yelled at me in class saying that villains weren't that bad. When I told her to stay quiet the threw a pair of scissors at the back of my head." I glance at Eri.
"Is that true kiddo?" Eijiro asks, Eri stops struggling and yelling. She nods slowly. Eijiro crouches down in front of her and wipes her tears.
"Let her go." I order the teacher.
"Excuse me?" She looks at me in shock, I still hadn't said a word to Eri, not like I did last time.

"I won't repeat myself." I ask, really getting pissed off. "Love calm yourself." Eijiro tries telling me.
"She threw scissors at my head!" The teacher yells. I take a deep sigh as I refrain myself from reaching into my pockets to grab my guns.
"And you're a grown woman who should know better then to throw a tantrum. Eri is 9." I remind her, still trying to stay calm. Eri had started to try and pull her hand loose again and the teacher yelled at her to stop.
"Ma'am. Why are you yelling at my daughter?" I ask calmly.
"Because she's hurting me." Is this woman a child? Shouldn't she be the mature one?
"And you're hurting her." I state. At that moment Eri shouts something I hadn't expected, she's still sobbing.

"She said Villains deserved to die and when I said that that wasn't true and that they weren't that bad she hit me with a book!" I see Eijiro look up at me, now also pissed. "Ma'am please step away from our daughter and follow me please." Eijiro tells her.
"And why should I listen to you?" The teacher asks, even more angered then she already was.
"Because you're under arrest for child abuse." Eijiro says, holding up his hero license. The woman turns pale and finally lets Eri's hand go. Eri runs towards me and buries her face into my shirt. I inspect her wrist and see once again red marks around her whole wrist.
"Shhh It's ok kiddo. Good move with the scissors, next time make it look like someone else did it." I whisper the last part as Eijiro leads the teacher away to a near by alley.
"Eijiro, wait for us." I call out to him. Eri, who is already calmed down a bit, and I follow Eijiro and the teacher.

When we catch up the them the teacher is already sitting in a corner. I tell Eijiro to take Eri and go home, I'll be right there. I pull my gun and points it at the teacher. right in-between her eyes.
"Nah I don't think I will." Eijiro answers, he covers Eri's eyes as I pull the trigger, blood splattering all over my nice coat. The teachers scream get cut off by her body hitting the ground with a muffled thud.
"That's a shame." I mutter, looking down at my coat, remembering that if I take it off a lot more hickeys and bite marks will be visible.
Eri looks at her teacher one more time sticks her tongue out to her dead body and skips out of the alley.
"Hurry upppp!" She whines when she realizes we're not following.
"I don't think I'm going in public like this kid." I state, motioning to my now bloody coat. I get a distant "Oh yeah." Followed by an amused giggle.

I call Kurogiri, ordering him to pick us up in the alley close by Eri's school. After a few minutes I hear a few students coming out of the school building, probably looking for their teacher. I pull Eri around the corner to hide her from the kids. though, something I cant stop is a small river of blood that's still gushing out of the teacher's head. I curse to myself when I notice it.
"Hurry up you fucking mist." I groan. Eri sits down next to me, taking out her notebook at coloring pencils.
"Whatcha doing?" Eijiro asks her.
"Drawing Miss. Bitch." she informs us while pointing at her teacher's dead body. I crack a smile and keep watching her draw a dead body with stunning detail until Kurogiri finally appears.
"Aww.. I wasn't done yet.." Eri mutters. I quickly take a picture of the body, lift up Eri (With some of her protest) and enter the warp gate, Eijiro following short after.

I don't think this will be the last time Eri is gonna get in trouble because her 'parents' are villains and the way she's raised from the age of 6.