Part 37

Upon arriving at the school all the children are looking up to me in awe. The teacher approaches me quickly, holding Eri's wrist tightly and a young boy, probably a year younger then Eri, following carefully behind them.
"Are you this child's caretaker?" The teacher asks harshly, I yawn and nod. "Are you aware that your child beats up other kids?" The teacher asks even more harsh. I suppress a smile and shake my head.
"I had no idea. Eri what happened?" I ask, the teacher tries responding but I interrupt her in the same harsh tone.
"Is your name Eri? No. I asked my daughter." I instinctively called Eri my daughter as to not to worry the teacher of some sort of kidnapping.. which it basically was seeing I did steal her, but ok. the teacher stayed silent. When I crouched down and gestured Eri towards me she hesitated for a second and then started trying to pull her wrist loose from the teachers grip.
"Let her go." I order the teacher, already getting a feeling this whole thing wasn't Eri's fault. the teacher let's go, a blank look on her face.
"What happened kiddo? did you really beat some kid up?" I ask. Eri hesitates, looks back at the child, who is now hiding behind the teacher, but then nods. she whispers something in my ear.
"You said you would do it but I didn't want more people to be angry at you.. I hit him in the nose like I saw Mr.Kiri do to you while you were training." I feel a smile tugging at my lips. and whisper back that that's a great tactic.
"Next time hit him in the stomach, when he falls to the ground you've practically won. Though I don't recomend you do things like that Eri." I say the last part just to satisfy the teacher to be honest. Eri nods, knowing that.
"I'll take care of her behavior when we're home. Eri why don't you go outside? Eijiro is waiting for you there 'kay?" Eri nods smiling and runs outside, all the children quickly moving out of her way.
"I'm very sorry for that. though might I say that that boy has been bullying my kid since she came here, just because she has a horn. I believe it was deserved that he got some sort of punishment, though like I said I don't support violence." I feel like I'm gonna throw up. The teacher nods.
"Also the way you were holding her by her wrist, it left a whole ass mark on her wrist and if I see anything like that again I'll make sure you get fire. have a good day miss." with that I leave, not waiting for an answer. when I come outside I already see Eri describing to Eijiro how she beat a kid up, when she finished Eijiro gave her a high five.
"Hey, did he have a bloody nose?" Eri nods happily, though apologizes again for causing a problem.
"No worries kid. you did great standing up for yourself like that. if the teacher or that kid does something to you immediately call me ok? I'll take care of it." Eri nods, her smile returning.
"Eri. We have a new person at home, you can ask them questions but they can't talk, they'll probably answer by writing on a small notepad." I inform her.
"oki!" Eri just yelps happily before entering the room. She immediately spots Elias and starts asking them questions, as expected.
"Elias this is Eri. Eri this is Elias." I say Elias looks down at Eri with a small frown, wondering there the fuck we found a child to join a villain organization.

after a few minutes there's a knock on the front door. Eijiro opens it and turns pale upon seeing Ochaco Uraraka.
"Toga texted me.." She whispered, I had already pulled my gun.
"Why the fuck would she text a hero?" I ask cautiously. Uraraka turns pale when she sees my gun. She stammers something I can't even make out. but then get's her composure back and glares at Eijiro.
"For the same reason you would text Kirishima. You're both into heroes." She states.
"Bold of you to assume I'm into this asshole." I state, Eijiro looks back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Boss will you please not shoot my girlfriend." I turn around and look at Toga, who had changed into her pajama's.
"Your girlfriend? Really?" I ask, putting away my gun. I already figured out that Toga like this girl but I never knew that they were dating.
"I swear I'm gonna have to go through your phones jezus that's two times." I groan. Uraraka pushes me away and walks towards Toga, handing her a bigger bar of chocolate, I just now realize she's holding a plastic bag. Not wanting to get aggressively poked with a knife I decide not to ask what's in it.
"We're going back to my room." I shrug it off, though I stay careful on trusting that Uraraka girl.

" did you know about this?" I ask eventually. Eijiro shakes his head. "How much of her blood do you think Toga has?" He asks.
"No idea and I don't want to know." I state. Though it would be useful to know I genuinely didn't want to.
"Well. I'm gonna take a nap." Eri states as if it's the most important message ever.
"Sleep well." She's not gonna be up 'till dinner. Elias stands up (Almost falling over) and taps my shoulder to het my attention. he shows me their notepad.
"Can I stay here after I recover? I don't want to go back.." I look up to them with a frown.
"Go back where?" It scribbles something down in a hurry.
"Home." with that answer I nod in agreement. It seems as if they blink away tears as the sit back down. This time next to me. every once in a while he taps my shoulder to show me something, usually it's a question of some sort. I answer every one of its questions patiently.

Eventually they're done asking questions they sit back down and just then I remember that I still have his phone.
"Elias. What's your phone password." I ask, I smile as I feel a paper ball hit the back of my head. it open it up and see what I suspect is his password, under the password it says that that's his password for most of his things. I nod thankfully and open his phone. The first thing I do is delete all his contacts, I wasn't as cruel as Dabi to completely shatter his phone. I add my number into it, I do the same thing for the rest of the League, well.. for Kurogiri, Kirishima, Eraserhead, Giran, Toga, Dabi and Mustard. when I'm done I hand him the phone, telling him he's free to do whatever as long as he doesn't contact heroes about our or his whereabouts as long as he's staying. They just nod and take the phone.
After a few weeks Elias's wrist hand fully healed, though his ankle was still damaged an awful lot. He did ask us whether he was allowed back to school or not, he kept asking about it and eventually I agreed to it. Of course he wouldn't go to his old school, we found a new one, closer to the base and where no one would know him. When I agreed you could almost hear him laugh. Though there was no sound.

So now with two children going to school (yes I refer to a 13 year old as a child) and Eijiro graduating today. Perhaps it's time to reveal his true intentions. And that's exactly what we're planning on doing.