part 68

Class is over and Azarel leads me back to the changing room. Despite the fact I had hardly done anything, I was still quite tired.
We had spend the biggest part of yesterday washing all the dried blood put of my hair, it has still left a small stain. Also with 'we' I mean me, Midoriya and Azarel, both helped combing through after every shower. It might not be the best thing for my hair but Midoriya had informed me that if we didn't get it back to it's normal state, I might have to cut it off. No way I'm doing that.

"Elias, wait a moment." Rin came sprinting after us. I slowly turn to look at her.
"What do you want Monoma?" Azarel asks for me. Rin ignores her and starts talking to me about something. That is until Azarel tells her to shut up, and this revolves into them arguing the whole way. Gods I wish I could yell at them to shut up.
I pull me hand out of Azarel's grip and cover my ears in an attempt to shut out their yelling. Azarel is first to notice and he immediately shuts up and looks at me concerned.
"I'm sorry.." he whispers quietly, just loud enough for me to hear. When realizing the yelling had stopped I pull my hands away from my ears and look back at him.
"Let's just go." She takes my hand and pulls me away from Rin, into the changing rooms.
I don't like it when people yell, especially not my friends, or my dads.
When we entered the changing room everyone was already gone so the room was empty.
"I'm sorry." Azarel repeats as he let's go off my hand. I give him the sign for it's fine and start changing. When he doesn't move I look back, only to see him staring at me.
I give him a questioning look, though, he doesn't move. After a few seconds I snap my fingers in front of his eyes, snapping him out of whatever thought he was thinking of. He immediately reddens and turns around, probably to hide it.
"Sorry-" she mutters before starting to change himself. His ears still redder than Kirishima's hair. Because of this I feel my own cheeks heating up.

When we finally finish changing we take our stuff and go to class, English by Lemillion.
"Alright everyone, let's get starte-" Mirio stops talking and looks at me. We're obviously late. I make the gesture for 'I'm sorry' and sit down in the back.
"Sorry Mirio-sensei." Azarel quickly mutters as he also sits down, in his usual spot next to me.
"Midoriya, I heard you were absent for a while. Are you alright?" The blond man asks, I nod and start with catching up on the recent homework. I'm honestly mostly copying down Azarel's answers.
"Good." He mutters and continues his lecture.

After all classes finished and we could go to the dorms Kirishima stops me from entering and asks to talk to me.
"Did Aizawa tell you about the sports festival, and the fact that you're not joining?" I nod, trying to keep a straight face. My eyes dull as usual. That's how they always were, you couldn't really see light in them as far as I knew. I just look at him blankly.
"Good. You can help presenting it if you want." I don't do anything as I let him proces what he had said. Me.. presenting something..
"Oh my gods I'm so dumb-" he mutters after almost 5 minutes. With that reaction I nod and go inside. Only to see Rin and Azarel arguing about something. I sit down and just listen to what they're saying.
"You're pathetic y'know. You always follow him around like a fucking dog." Rin states. Wondering who she's talking about I realize, it's me.
"Welk at least I don't stalk him like a fucking creep. We all know you do! Just stay away from them for fucks sake!" Azarel starts yelling. They hadn't even noticed me entering had they?
"At least I don't rely on one person to lighten my mood because my own brother hates me and only needs me for popularity!" Azarel was quiet. Not speaking another word out of shock.
"Keigo doesn't hate me.." he whispers after a while. Even Rin was shocked at her own words. A tear runs down Azarels face.
"Keigo. Doesn't hate me. You're talking about yourself Rin." He states before calmly walking off, up the stairs to his own room. I glance at a quiet Rin once more before following him.