part 36

{Quick trigger warning for R*pe in this chapter}

We're back home, our date is ruined and I feel like Eijiro doesn't want me going outside anymore.
"Well. Someone will have to pick up Eri later." I state.
"I'll go." Eijiro said immediately. I shake my head.
"No I'll go. Dabi texted me that he didn't take care of those bullies yet, I'll do that immediately as well." I explain. Eijior left it with a hesitant frown. But didn't comment on it more.
"I'm heading out. I need to kill someone." I inform Eijiro. We're alone in the base, which is usually exciting but this time I feel like he doesn't want to do anything because of what happened earlier.
"I'm coming with you." Eijiro said, I nod, when I leave I lock the door behind me.

After walking around small alleys for a bit I see a small group of people standing around something, watching it or them trying to get away. They're laughing at the person on the ground, who is obviously injured.
I point at it and as Eijiro nods we approach the group.
"What's going on here?" I ask, pulling my gun. A few of the people look up, terror in their eyes upon hearing my voice.
"Shit- y-you're Deku?!" One of the men said.
"Obviously. Now. Answer my question." I order. The men step away from the person on the ground, giving me a clear view of what's happening. The person on the ground is as far as I can see a woman, no, a girl. Probably around twelve or thirteen. Their clothes are a little away from them and the majority of their back and legs are covered in bruises.
"Leave." I order the men, one of them has to pick up his pants from the ground before walking away. Eijiro gives them a disapproving glare.
"If I catch any of you doing something like this again all of you will get a bullet through your brain." I yell after them. They quickly run away. When they're our of sight Eijiro runs towards the only person left in the alley besides us. The kid on the ground. He helps them sit up while I collect their cloths. Their shirt is ripped and it wouldn't do much if they put it back on. Eijiro also notices it, so he takes off his own shirt and hands it to them.
"Put this on." He tells them. Before standing up to grab the rest of their cloths out of my hands.
"A broken ankle and wirst, but nothing lethal." He informs me. I nod and crouch down next to them. They quickly try backing away from me but whince in pain as their broken ankle hits the ground in the struggle. I look at my gun, quickly put it away and put my hands up. Signaling that I wouldn't hurt them. They look completely worn out.
"What's your name kid?" They try speaking but no words come out of their mouths. The only thing coming out of their mouth is a drop of blood.
"Deku." I glance at Eijiro, who is holding up the person's phone, which apparently was still in one their pockets. He also held up a wallet, which had their ID. I take it from him and show it to the person.
"This is you?" In stead of saying anything they just nod. Though, they point at the gender tag, and shake their head.
"You're not a woman?" I ask, trying to understand what their trying to say. Again they shake their head.
"Deku. Leave the questions for later." Eijiro tells me. I shrug and take of my coat, I hand it to them.
"Put this on as well." I say. They listen and try standing up right after. They almost drop to the ground if it wasn't for me and Eijiro, we both catch them by one shoulder. They don't struggle against it, probably in fear of getting hurt more. Seeing how light they were Eijiro decided that he would carry them inside. The base wasn't that far away anyway.
"Do you have a home we can bring you to?" They shake their head no.
"Would you like to stay at our place until you recover?" Eijiro asks, I feel something boiling up inside me and before you assholes start saying it's jealousy, this kid is probably like thirteen years old.

Once we're back at the base I contact the doctor (Sorry if you haven't seen this part of the manga/ series (I haven't caught up with the series yet so i don't know if it's been in there already, basically he's the one who did experiments and shit, he's the one who created the Nomu's) My first call went to the safety number, which the Doctor created for extra reassurance that heroes or civilians wouldn't find him.
"State your issue." The robotic voice said. I roll my eyes.
"It's your boss dipshit pick up normally or I'll shoot you." I say. I hang up and call the same number again, this one does go to the Doctor.
"Yes hello Deku." I greet him annoyedly and tell him about the person in the alley, asking if we can come by the lab for a checkup. I need my own checkup soon as well.
"Why of course sir. I'm completely free this afternoon." I nod at Eijiro that it's alright to come by as he quickly finishes loosely bandaging the person's wrist and ankle.
"I'll see you in a minute." I say as I hang up.