Part 7

"What's your quirks?" I feel the blood drain from my face as Tomura Shigaraki starts questioning us. Both Dabi and the blond girl, Himiko Toga, answer easily, and then it comes to me. What do I say?

"I don't have one." I whisper, scared for my life. Not knowing how the group will react to quirkless people.
"Repeat that." Shigaraki orders. "I don't have a quirk." I say slightly louder this time. I look at my feet.
"Why are you here?" Shigaraki asks me. I glance at Dabi. "I don't believe in heroes anymore.." Now I look Shigaraki right in the eyes. He looks at Dabi.
"Is he with you?" Dabi nods and says:
"He's my brother. All-Might himself talked to him and said he couldn't be a hero." I hear a small grunt coming from behind the bar.
Some smoky guy pulled something- no someone off of the ground.
"When the fuck did you get back here?" Shigaraki asks surprised upon seeing the redhead.
"A few minutes ago. I didn't want to interupt anything." He states in a familiar voice.
"Also. I know that kid." The redhead points at me.
"Kirishima??" The boy smiles and nods. The other man behind the bar finally let's him go and Kirishima pats the dust off of his uniform he just got back from school.
"I thought you were dead." Kirishima groans. "Well I'm not." I say smiling, finally a more familiar face.
"Enough chit-chat. Eijiro, give me a reason to recruit him." Kirishima thinks about it for a moment.
In that short moment I manage to get one of my guns back out of the tray and point it at Shigaraki. Might be a risky move but oh well. If I die I'll die. So what?
"Well. He's sneaky enough." Kirishima says smiling and pointing at me.
"He's a child. He probably doesn't even know how to shoot." And that's where you're wrong. I think to myself before firing a warning shot right next to Shigaraki's ear.
"The next one will blow your brains out." Dabi states grinning. Even Kirishima looks impressed, and he glances at the pillow I just ruined.
"Fine." Kirishima smiles and gestures for me to come forward. On the way I grab my other gun out of the tray.
"We don't have that many rooms left, so we'll have to share one, if that's ok with you." I nod and Kirishima shows me to his room.
"So you've actually been staying with that Dabi guy?" I nod as I put my guns back in their place. "He's actually pretty cool." I state. "Why are you here anyway?! I thought you wanted to become a hero as well?" Kirishima smiles awkwardly.
"That was never the plan." He states. "I've been with the league for years." He explains.
"And you didn't tell me that when you saw me last time??" He smiles and sits down on the bed. The only bed now that I realize it.
"There's only one bed." I state. Kirishima's smile fades into a frown when he realizes it.
"I see that.. I'll ask Kurogiri to warp in another one." He tells me before getting up and leading me back into the bar area.
"Hey Kurogiri, we need another bed." He states. I can't help but snicker when I see Dabi almost being stabbed by the blond girl.
"I'll be right there Kirishima. You two. That's enough." Dabi groans and just then I realized he'd been trying to set the girl on fire. He extinguished the flames and pulls back his hand.
The girl laughs psychotically and sits down in a corner. I see one of Dabi's staples got loose. I take a small box of staples and toss it in his direction.
"I thought we were out?" I shake my head and show that I have 2 more boxes.
"I'm not an idiot. You use way too many." I state. Dabi groans and goes into the bathroom to redo his staple.

"You and that Dabi guy really are close huh.." Kirishima mumbles when we're back in his room.
"Yeah.. he's really nice.." just then I realize how he meant it. "Not in that way! He's more like a brotherly figure!" I quickly add. Kirishima just nods.

Two days later Shigaraki wanted to speak with us about something.

"Eijiro's training camp is coming up." Was the first thing he said when we were all in the bar.
"We" were most of the newer members of the league including me, Dabi and that Toga girl. Others are, a taller guy with a mask, I think his name is Mrs Compress, a guy that calls himself Muscular, a younger boy wearing a gas mask, he introduced himself as Mustard and a masculine trans woman named Magne. And then there was of course Kirishima, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"We had the idea to launch an attack on class 1A and 1B while at that training camp." Kurogiri continues.
"The only problem is that we don't know where you guys are going." He says looking at Kirishima. Who looks back with a clueless expression.
"It's kept a secret because of the attack earlier this month. Even the students aren't informed." He explains. Everyone stays silent for a bit, probably thinking of a solution.
"We can use a tracker.." I mumble, so softly only Kirishima, who was standing next to me, and Dabi, who now that I notice, had been looking at me, hear it.
"What was that Midoriya?" Kirishima asks, encouraging me to speak up more.
"... we can use a tracker, like those really cheap ones, we can put it in Kirishima's bag and track him once he's at the location." I explain nervously.
Shigaraki looks at me for a moment, then at Kurogiri.
"I think that's a fantastic idea." The tall masked man, Mrs Compress, tells me.
"I suppose it's not a half bad idea." Shigaraki says after a few moments of silence, the other people in the room were also nodding and giving me encouraging looks. For once, I felt usefull.

"Izuku Midoriya." I freeze as Shigaraki calls my full name.
"Y-yes?" I look at him.
"Because you have these "great" ideas. You'll be set in charge of this attack. The only thing you have to get. Is at least one of the top students, preferably multiple. Kirishima will tell you their names and quirks." Wait- what the hell just happened?! All eyes fall on me, I just look at Shigaraki, shocked that he's putting me in charge of something this critical.
"Ehm- I- yeah, of course- I.. won't disappoint you." I say, stumbling over my words.