part 23

"Wowww this is huge!" Mina yelps. We start looking around and I notice the other 1A students also inspecting the new place.
"Yeah.." I get a notification on my phone. As expected it's Izuku.

{Texting}

Izu: Hey, do you know when we can call? (Read)
B-C*: no not yet, I'll text you when I have time (Read)

*B-C as in Blood Crush (Deku's idea for Kirishima's villain alias)*

"Oehhhh is that your boyfriend??" Mina asks, she's looking at my screen over my shoulder.
I close my phone in a rush, hoping she didn't see any other texts.
"Yes. Now can you please stop following me it's annoying." Mina looks shocked but nods sadly and apologizes.

Bakugou enters the building and surprisingly walks towards me and Mina. To be honest I didn't expect him here and notice he's walking with great difficulty.

{Texting}

B-C: Hey Izu, wanna see how bad you hit Bitchass? (Read)

Izu: of course!

{End of texting}

I quickly send him a short video of how Bakugou is walking and whincing with every other step.

{Texting}

Izu: lmao, I'm surprised he's even there, it's quite a shame he isn't too embarrassed with how weak he is right now. (Read)

B-C: yeah.. I didn't expect him to come either but this is fucking hilarious. (Read)

Izu: mhm ^^ (Read)

{End of texting}

"Get out of my way nerds." Bitchass groans. I step out of his way but just when he's about the pass me I give him a slight push, making him fall over.
"Oops sorry Kacchan. Do you want me to step on you as well?" I ask smiling. Bakugiu turns pale at the reminder of what he did.
"How the fuck do you know about that?!" I don't answer.
"Wow, aren't you going a bit far Kirishima?" I scoff.
"Why don't you tell that to the one who bullied someone into villainhood." Mina hesitates but stays silent. Aizawa enters and I quickly pretend to help Bakugou up. Faking a smile I say:
"Sorry bro, didn't see you there. You alright?" Bakugiu just hits my hand away and stands up groaning. I look at Aizawa who gives Bakugou a disapproving look.

"Bakugou, excepting support is also part of becoming a hero." He exclaims. I nod I agreement.
"But- He was the one who pushed me!" Bakugou yells.
"So? He apologized didn't he? And he tried helping you after." Aizawa continues.
After explaining everything about the new dorm system we all go to our rooms to start decorating it. I don't do much except moving my bed to the other side and hang my clothes in the closet.
After some time I hear a knock on my window- wait- I open my curtains and see a green haired boy sitting on my balcony, his back turned towards me.
I open the window and tap his shoulder. Izuku looks up at me and smiles.
"Hey."
"What are you doing here?" I ask immediately.
"I was bored, almost everyone left for a mission and I have nothing better to do." He answers shrugging.
"Izu you can't be here-" he pushes me away and climbs through the window.
"Izu- How did you even get in??" Izuku just shrugs again.
"It was quite easy, I just used the student card you left at home, they don't have good camera's and don't check them often. You told me that yourself." He hands me my pass and promises he'll leave in an hour.
"That's dangerous Izu.. what if Hound Dog caught you?" He sits down on my bed and looks around. His smile turns into a judgy frown.
"This place looks boring." I scoff.
"I didn't even finish decorating yet." I lie. Izuku raises an eyebrow.
"I smell bullshit." Excuse me? Rude. I ignore the statement and notice he has his old backpack with him.
"What's with the bag?"

"I brought you some more cloths and stuff from home." He opens his bag and takes out a picture we took a few months ago.
"Hey I remember that!" I call out maybe a bit too loud. Someone knocks on my door and in a rush I tell Izuku to get in the closet.
"Sorry i can't, I came out years ago and I don't like being forced back in the closet." He states. Despite that I push him into it and close the closet door right before Mina walks in. Kaminari and Sero following short behind her.
"What's going on in here??" Mina asks. Izuku had dropped the framed picture in the rush and the glass had broken. I rush towards it to see the damage, ignoring Mina's question. While "inspecting the picture" I shoved Izuku's backpack under my bed and realized I'd cut myself on the broken glass while doing so.
"Shit." I mutter, Mina looks over my shoulder and sees the picture.
"Oh gods- Kiri I'm so sorry.. is that you and.. that Midoriya Kid? Before he turned into a villain?" I nod. Only hearing half of the question. I look at Mina, she quickly takes a step baclwards at my grimas.
"Sorry.." She repeats. I stand up, still glaring.
"Get out." Mina nods and quickly walks out. I only have to look at Kaminari and Sero and they walk out.

The moment the door shuts Izuku comes out of my closet. Frowning at the broken picture frame in my hand.
"That's a shame.. it's fine I'll get you a new one." He promises. It's a lie. Both of us know we don't have enough money to waste it on something like this.
"You don't have to. You shouldn't waste money on this." Izuku's frown turns into a small grin.
"I never said about getting it in a fair way. Don't worry about it. I'll get you a new one." He repeats. I nod slightly, a small frown on my lips. Izuku sits back down on my bed.
"You have to leave now. We almost got caught." His smile fades.
"But I wanna stay with you.." he whines. I sigh and sit down next to him.
"I'm sorry Izu but it's not safe." Izuku looks down sadly.
"Fine.." he gets up and walks towards the window.
"I'll see you on Friday then.." he mutters before jumping out of it. I see him landing on the pavement with ease and sprinting away, towards the school gates. I quickly realize he stole my student card from my desk.

I hear another knock on my door. When I open it it's Aizawa.
"Who's in here?" I take a step backwards.
"No one."
"Lies. I heard someone else in here." I feelthe blood draining from my face as Aizawa walks into my room.
"There's no one else in here." I repeat. Aizawa glances at the broken picture frame which is now sitting on my bed.
"What happened to that?" He asks curiously.
"Mina barged in and I dropped it. I'm gonna buy a new one soon." I state. Just then realizing the picture is still laying on the floor. Aizawa also sees it and raises an eyebrow.
"That's-"
"From before he became a villain." I tell him quickly. He bends down to pick it up, but before he can I snatch it away.
"Non of this is your business so could you please leave? I'm still busy." My phone goes off. I curse Izuku's bad timing and try to ignore the annoying tone.
"Aren't you going to pick it up?" Aizawa asks. I sigh and take out my phone. As expected the person calling me is Izuku. Aizawa also looks at the screen.

"What a pleasent surprise." He states. "Pick up your phone." I hesitate but decline the call, mentally preparing myself for Izuku's lecture when I call him back. Aizawa raises an eyebrow.
"I'll call back later." I state. He just nods.

"When you go there on Saturday tell Shigaraki I'll be over on Sunday." I- excuse me?
"What?"
"You're not the only one attracted to villains. Also, don't tell Midoriya I'm coming, let's keep this a secret between us." I hesitate again, but nod eventually.
"Good. Now if I were you I'd call your boyfriend back, he's not gonna be happy." Yeah no shit Sherlock.

Aizawa leaves and I quickly call Izuku back. Still confused about what just happened.
"Hey Izu, sorry I had to decline."
"Why did you?"
"Aizawa was here, I'm not sure if he saw your name but I don't think he recognized it."
"Oh- are you sure he didn't recognize it?"
I nod but then realize he can't see that of course.
"Yeah pretty sure." There must've been some hesitance in my voice cause Izuku asked if I was ok.
"Yeah I'm fine, just preparing myself for training later today, anyway, I have to go."
"Alright I suppose. I'm gonna go training too I guess."
"Alright, bye Izu, I'll see you on Friday." He hung up before I could even finish my sentence. Probably still upset because I declined his call.