part 19

Kirishima smiles and pulls me into a kiss. He pulls away with a smut grin on his lips.
"I- e-ehm.." he chuckles at my stammering.
"So cute." He states. He cups my face in his free hand and I feel his thumb caressing my lips. He gives me a small loving smile before pulling away, and leaving the room. Leaving me alone in that room. His lips had been so warm. I want them more. I want him more. I take a deep breath and follow after Kirishima. He's already sitting on the couch chatting with Toga, laughing at a joke she told. I stare at them, no, I stare at him. Following every movement he makes.
"Kid? Deku." I finally take my eyes off of Kirishima and turn to Dabi.
"What?" Dabi looks at me, then at Kirishima. A grin forms on his lips as he realizes what's going on.
"Stop looking at me like that." I order, he shrugs, sits down on the couch and joins Toga's and Kirishima's conversation. Every once in a while Kirishima glances at me. After the first time I noticed it I kept subtly looking at him and a few minutes later I noticed it again. And again. And again.
"Boss." I look up at Giran. He gestures for me to follow him. I glance at Kirishima one more time and see him looking straight back at me, his smile fades as he sees me leaving the room with Giran.
"What is it?" I ask when the door closes.

"I found Overhaul's group. Basically they're drug dealers. They have some kind of quirk canceling drug, which they use in bullets. I saw them doing it. When shot by it your quirk will be permanently gone." I look at Giran with a blank face. When he realizes what he said it's obvious he had to keep himself from laughing. I sigh.
"What else?"

"Overhaul has a daughter, who he uses to create the drug. You'll have to see it for yourself to know how it really works. Let's just say I pity the little girl, he uses his quirk to decapitate her and reassemble, this makes sure there's a few pieces of her skin and blood cells that contains her quirk genetics. Which is used to create the drug." I shutter. That's just cruel.
"How old is the child?"

"From what I could see she's around five or six." I feel my blood starting to boil.
Without saying anything I leave the room and walk up to the couch, where Kirishima is still sitting.
"Can I talk to you?" He raises an eyebrow curiously and nods.

"What's up? You seem angry. Was it this morning?" I shake my head. We're alone in our new bedroom, still sharing one seeing the league is broke. And that's not my fault. We were broke before I became the leader.
"You know this new villain?" Kirishima nodded.
"Yeah what's with him? Did Giran contact them?" I nod and silently continue with the information Giran had given me.
"That's horrible-" Kirishima calls out.

"Yeah. Overhaul invited me, my right hand and Giran to meet him. It's on Saturday so you should be good to come right?" Kirishima nodded. It was never really decided but generally known that Kirishima was my right hand.
"Yeah sure. The dorms are closed in the weekends so I'll be here either way." I nod thankfully. Just make sure heroes don't find us. And can you get a few of the other league members to wait outside for emergencies, you never know." Kirishima shrugs. Before he can turn around I grab his arm. He raises an eyebrow, smiling innocently.
"Do you need something else?" He asks. I nod, silent. All of the confidence I had before was gone.
"And what is that?" I take a deep sigh and finally look him in the eyes.

"You" I whisper. I feel myself reddening and despite my attempts on keeping eye contact, my eyes keep turning down avoiding Kirishima's. I feel one of his hands cupping my face in it and gently lifting it up, forcing me to face him.

"And what part of me would you like?" He asks amused. I redden even more and try to make coherent words but my mind won't cooperate with me.
"Come back to me when you have an answer." He orders before pulling loose his arm and leaving. Shit. I messed up again.