new student (71)

(Hey guys, thank y'all so much for almost 10K reads! I'm thinking about stop counting the chapters seeing I'm ober 70 now and it's starting to get annoying to keep up with that.)

(Elias's POV)

So this new person, Ghost. It's pretty nice, though it doesn't clean up after itself.
When it was finally Monday, time to get away from this hell hole, back to the other hell hole with overly happy people.
Kirishima had covered for the escape from Tartarus. People are suspecting Midoriya, mostly because he broke people out of the prison before.

When I enter the 1A classroom the first thing Aizawa tells us is that there will be a transfer student coming to UA. A hero student from America.
When he finishes explaining there's a soft knock on the door.
"Come in." The door opens and a pale red haired kid enters.
"Ah, I was just telling the other students about you." Then Aizawa turns to face us.
"Class, this is Torruu McKinley." McKinley looks over the students nervously.
"Just Torruu is good enough." He whispers, so quietly it took a whole for me to even realize what he had said.
"Please explain your quirk and your usual fighting style." Torruu keeps looking around the class, the same nervous look constantly crossing his eyes when they met someone elses.
"Hunting Dog. I can strengthen my senses.. I usually use hand to hand combat, but knives are also good." He mutters slowly. I pity the guy, looks nervous about everything.
"Everyone stand up one by one and introductie yourself, your quirk and combat style." Aizawa orders. Pointing at Azarel to go first. Azarel, who had been talking to me, looks up in surprise.
She quickly stands up and introduces himself.
"Ehm.. Azarel Takami, quirk is bird control and usually I use my quirk in battle." She says, louder then needed. Torruu turns to me, though, when I don't say anything he turns back to Azarel, who is still standing. I roll my eyes and stand up.
"This is Elias Midoriya, they're quirkless and use knives in battle. I don't recomend talking to him because it's mute and probably won't even like you." With that the class goes on with introducing themselves.

"You sit down beside Midoriya." Rin looks up at that statement.
"But I'm sitting here." She says immediately. Aizawa looks at her unimpressed. Torruu looks away at Rin's angered expression.
"I can sit somewhere else." He mutters quietly.
"Monoma. Move it." Rin groans but moves to a seat in front of the one she had been sitting on, not wanting to anger Aizawa even more.. understandable.
"Hey." Torruu sits down next to me. I just nod and turn my attention back to Aizawa, who tells us to prepare for morning training.

When making our way to the changing rooms Torruu catches up to me and Azarel.
"Why are you following us?" Azarel groans. He became more over protective since the incident with my biological family.
".. I don't know the way yet." Torruu mutters slowly, probably nervous at Azarel's threatening tone. I just rolled my eyes as we enter the changing rooms. There's not that many students left, me and Azarel purposefully take long to get here so that it's quiet.
"Well, now you do. Do you have a hero suit?" Torruu shakes his head.
"Training uniform?" With that she gets a nod back.

We finally get to the assigned field and Kirishima is naturally already waiting for us.
"Took you long enough. Elias, you still can't train with the rest." I roll my eyes, still pulling my knives.
"As long as you're careful." He mutters. Torruu looks at the knives.
"Takami, can you stay here to keep an eye on them, make sure they don't do more than throwing those." Azarel nods and Kirishima guides Torruu away to supervise him about how trainings go here. I wonder how it goed in the U.S.

After while I got bored of knife throwing, but the moment I try anything else Azarel stops me.
"You heard what your dad said." I roll my eyes. It's so annoying how they won't let me do anything else, I feel fine and I'm sure it won't hurt to just spar against someone for a while. It went well yesterday against Toga, though, it was obvious she was going easy on me. Torruu and Kirishima came back a few minutes later, Kirishima just smiles in amusement when he sees Azarel holding my wrist tightly. My gods I hate this family. Azarel also sees it and quickly lets go off me.
"It's not what it looks like-" He mutters, his ears reddening. Kirishima just smiles and tells me to give one of my knives to Torruu. I look at him qirh a questioning look.
"He doesn't have his own." He explains. I shrug and start making my way to the dummy I'd been throwing at. I pull one of my knives out and throw it in their direction. Azarel sighs and catches it easily. Practice makes perfect they say.
"Elias please stop attempting to murder people." I roll my eyes and make my way back to them. Torruu looks at me in shock and with a tint of admiration in his eyes.
"So cool.." I hear him whisper.

After school Aizawa asks me and Azarel to show him around campus. I don't want to.
"So.. you're mute?" I nod. Azarel seems annoyed by the fact he's talking to me.
"Why do you wear the mask?" I shrug. Azarel explains why.
"Why do you talk for him?" Azarel doesn't even answer this time as she goes on with the tour. Torruu seems more comfortable now.
"What are your pronouns?"
"Elias's are anything but she and mine are he/she." He nods, he already told us his were he him."

The next day is the sports festival, which would be fun if I was allowed to do anything.
Azarel placed first, Rin 5th and Torruu 3rd.