part 63

"Are you in trouble?" I sit back down next to Azarel as I shake my head.
"Good." I look at him for a second, he just smiles and keeps eating. Why is he always smiling at me? I catch myself staring and quickly start eating. When everyone's finished their plates I get up to go to my room.
"Where are you going?" I nod upwards.
"Ah ok, good night." Everyone looks at Azarel.

"How do you know what he's saying?" Azarel looks over at Rin, the one who asked.
"I've known him for years, I know most of his sighs and gestures." She explains.  I don't catch the rest of the conversation as I leave the room and go to my room. Once I'm in my room I get under the covers and take out my phone, I'll wait until everyone is asleep so it's less of a risk to leave the building. I should ask Aizawa for the key to Nezu's office.

{Texting}

(Elias): Hey Aizawa, do you have the key to all of the doors in the school?"

(Sleepy man): No but I have the key to the keyroom."

They have a keyroom?

(Elias): Can I have it? It's for a mission."

(Sleepy man): Sure, come to the teachers-dorms at 12, I'll be waiting behind the building."

(Elias): Sure."

{End of texting}

I hear a knock on my room, I throw a shoe at it and Azarel opens the door. He cracks a smile.
"See you're actually going to bed huh?" I shake my head. "Oh.. Then what are you doing?" I check the time, it's 9 o'clock right now, that's three more hours until I can actually start doing something.. I gesture to him. He reddens.
"You're doing me?" He asks, obviously joking. I feel my cheeks heat up as I push him away. "So that's a no? Alright then." He seriously sounds disappointed, whore.
"Oh right you have your mission don't ya?" I nod confirming. "That explains the fact that you wanted to get away from the other kids as soon as possible." yeah. That and their just loud as fuck.
"So you're already doing it tonight?" I nod again. Azarel just smiles and sits down on the edge of my bed. Why the fuck is this kid so tall?!
"At least you won't be ordered to kill me I couldn't care less." I nod and turn around in my bed. I would like to catch some sleep before being out all night again.
"Ok bye, good luck I guess." I nod and already feel my mind dozing off, I'd set a timer for 5 minutes before 12.

2 hour & 55 minutes later.

I'm brutally woken up by a way too aggressive timer. I sit up slowly and check the time. Eri must've thought it would be funny to change my ringtone. I quickly get dressed a bit better and carefully open my door, as expected everyone is asleep. Well that's what I thought, until Azarel also slowly opened his door. I raise an eyebrow at him. She apologizes quickly and wishes me good luck again. I roll my eyes and wave him away before leaving. I find the teachers-dorms easily and go around to find Aizawa.
"Took you long enough." He mutters as he hands me a small key. I text him quickly.

"Why here?" Aizawa thinks of it for a moment. "There's cameras everywhere, I noticed there weren't any behind the dorm buildings, that's why." He explains, I nod thankfully and start making my way to the actual school building.

Once I arrive I notice that indeed there's cameras outside, the red light flickers for a moment, letting me know that it's activated. As far as I know I'm right outside the camera frame and luckily it isn't one of those moving cameras, which would've been better if you really want full security. Shame on you UA, shouldn't heroes know better?
I make my way to the camera, making sure I stay out of view. After easily disabling the camera I open the door, which to my luck isn't locked, another downpoint to UA, you want full security but you forget to lock the door? Seriously?

I follow the signs on the wall to the keyroom, I swear if Nezu's office isn't locked I'm burning down this whole building.
I unlock the door, huh, at least they locked the keyroom, it still doesn't make sense that they even have one but ok. I look around and see a small key with a Nezu charm, that must be it. I take it and start making my way to the principles office.

I quickly realize there's almost no cameras in the building itself, mostly outside because if you're stupid enough not to see it you would be caught the moment they see you on the outside camera. On my way to the office I come across a small room, there's a light coming from it and when I look through the keyhole I see about 5 small tv's displaying camera sights, one of the tv's seems to be crashing, probably the outside camera I disabled. The man sitting at the desk chair keeps hitting the screen thinking that'll fix it, why are people so stupid? I open the door slightly but quickly realize this door creaks. the guard turns around right as I move out of sight. Luckily for me he hadn't seen me.
"Hello?" I roll my eyes, they always do that, as if the killer is gonna be like 'Oh yeah I'm in the kitchen do you want a sandwich?' we're not that dumb.
The door opens and the guard looks around for a second before going back into the room, stupidly leaving the door open. He's just writing his own death scene here. I pull my dagger and enter the room. that's when I see a camera in the corner of the room. Why is there a fucking camera in the security office!? That makes no sense!
I look at one of the screens, which is displaying the security office camera. The guard also looks at it and turns around in his chair, gun pulled. I roll my eyes and within seconds slice the guy's throat, most guards just take a job like this because of the high security, most don't have the guts to actually shoot someone.

After erasing the recent few minutes of the camera recording I continue my way to Nezu's office.
As expected on the rest of the way there isn't any cameras, I had checked that when I was in the security room.
Even Nezu's office didn't have a camera, it was locked. so no arson tonight, that's a shame.
Either these people are really entitled or really dumb. probably both. As hoped the office was empty, which makes more sense than Nezu staying in his office until.. 1 AM. I look around and see a few drawers, when I open them it contains all files of the last 5 years, that means Kirishima's is in here too.. no. I should focus on what I have to get. I grab the filed of this year's class 1A. Then I walk over to the copy machine, I copy all files and put the originals back in the drawers.
When I'm done with everything I start making my way back to the keyroom. I leave Nezu's key in its original spot and finally go back to the teachers-dorms. Aizawa is surprisingly still waiting outside, obviously wanting his key back.
"Did you get everything?" I nod, showing him the files.
"And you're sure nothing saw you?" I nod again. It wasn't that hard of a task to be honest, I just had to be careful with where the cameras were. which also wasn't hard anymore after I payed the security room a visit.
"Good, keep these in your room until Saturday." I don't react as I, now sleepily, walk back to my own dorms. Luckily for me this door doesn't lock like most other. I realize someone is sitting on the couch when I walk past the living room. It's Azarel. I sigh and tap his shoulder. She turns around in surprise but smiles when she notices it's just me.
"You scared me for a second." I shrug and continue my way to room. "Hey, how did it go?" I shrug.
"Too tired? Alright then, wanna cuddle? I know it helps you sleep." I look at him for a second and then simply nod before opening my door. I hide the files in the drawer where I keep my socks and change into just a hoodie. Azarel just watches me, he's seen me like this before so I'm not really phased about the fact that she's here.

"Good night El.." He mutters when I bury my face in his shoulder. I tap his neck twice. "Good Night."

{A-N: The biggest part of this chapter was just Elias making fun of UA's crappy security and I don't care, have a nice day y'all.}