part 30

"Mr. Deku is back!!" Eri yelps when I step out of Kurogiri's warp gate. Eraserhead following short after.
"Welcome ba- what the fuck is he doing here?" Shigaraki asks entering the room, already slowly backing away again.
"Figure that out yourself. Where Eijiro?" Shiggy hesitates, but upon noticing I'm not really mad at him he answers.
"Still at his work studies." Great. I check my phone and realize Eijiro has his location left on.
"I'm heading out." I say. Giving Eraserhead and Shiggy a warning look.
"I'll be back soon. I still have some business to handle." I say as I give Kurogiri a small nod. I walk back into the portal and walk out in a small alley. Just at that moment a group of heroes, including Eijiro run past. Kurogiri's portal disappears from behind me and I quickly put on my mask and beany.
I look around and then walk the same way as where I had seen the heroes run of to. After some time I catch up with them and as I hoped, Eijiro noticed me. He tried motioning me away, but failed as I just went closer towards his group. That's That's Fatgum also noticed me approaching, he said something to Eijiro which made him turn red. He said something back and then walked towards me.
"I didn't leave my location on for you to come here." He whispers.
"Oh so you did that on purpose?" He just nods, visibly annoyed by my presence.
".. I'm sorry.." I was originally here to scold him on not telling me about Eraserhead, seeing he obviously knew about that, but seeing him so annoyed switched something in my head.
Eijiro just sighs and says:
"Let's move away from the crowd a bit. Why're you here?" I hesitate but follow him away from the group of heroes.
".. you knew about Eraserhead and Shigaraki? Why didn't you tell me?" I let out after some time.
"Aizawa figured you kill either Shiggy or attempt killing him. So he asked not to say anything." I nod.
"How do you know?" He asks all of a sudden.
"He was at that gathering where I had to go today, apparently he had the day off so he decided to come. I almost shot his head off." I smile slightly, it would've been more satisfying if I had actually done that. Now he's just another burden living in the house.
"Oh.. I'm sorry I should've told you.." I shrug.
"It's alright." I tell him.
"What did Fatgum whisper to you?" Eijiro reddens again and doesn't answer.
"Ejiro, what did he say??" I repeat.
"He wants to meet you.. to ask you a question." I raise an eyebrow.
"What kind of question?" No answer. Eijiro had stopped walking when we reached the corner. Meaning we were still in sight of the heroes, but far away enough that they wouldn't be able to hear us talking.
".. he noticed the hickey on your neck, and immediately told me to introduce him to my boyfriend." I crack a smile at his flustered expression. I knew people were doomed to notice them at some point but I haven't even gotten that close to Fatgum and he already noticed it.
"You brought that upon yourself Eijiro." He nods in agreement but keeps looking down, face more red then his own hair at this point.
"But sure. As long as he won't recognize me I'm fine with talking to him." I tell him with a smile he can't even see.
"What?! No!" I chuckle and start walking back to the group of heroes.
"Izu! Hey-" Eijiro starts following me, not bothering to look up as he takes my hand.
When we reach the heroes Eijiro had somewhat gotten rid of his red face and was now talking to one of the heroes next to Fatgum, still holding my hand.
"So. You're Red Riot's boyfriend?" Fatgum asks after some time. I nod.
"Yeah." I feel Eijiro grip my hand a bit tighter and I worriedly look up at him.
"When did you kids meet?" Fatgum asks, smiling greatly.
"Middle school, we met up again some time ago." I explain. Fatgum nods slowly, then turns to Eijiro and asks him some questions.
"Hey Kid. You look quite familiar.." I feel my blood run cold.
"Oh- I was on TV some time ago, I don't even remember for what. That might be it." I lie a bit nervously.
"Anyway, I have to go home. I'll see you in a bit Eijiro." I tell everyone. Eijiro nods, just as nervous as me.
"Fatgum sir, could I go home with him?" Fatgum nods grinning.

When we're back at the alley where I stepped out of the portal earlier, Eijiro collapses, his face once again more red then his hair.
"I hate you." He whispers. I smile sweetly and take off my mask.
"The feelings mutual Darling."
"Oh fuck you."
"Yes please." My smile turns into a wicked grin at Eijiro's face.
"You're a dick." He whispers after some time. I nod in agreement.
"Heard that one before." He curses as Kurogiri appears. We step through and step out again in the bar area.

"Welcome back bosses." Toga says immediately. I raise my eyebrow at what she said.
"Bosses?" Eijiro whispers that he's going to our bedroom and leaves, not bothering to say anything.
"Yes bosses. I mean, what else am I supposed to say to your boyfriend?" I feel some heat raise into my cheeks.
"Good question. I suppose I don't mind it." I inform her.
"Aww you're blushing!!" I shake my head.
"You're a child." I groan.
"We're the same age." She replies.
"And why should that matter? You're the one acting like a child." I tell her. She says something around the lines of.
"And you're the one simping over a hero student." I raise an eyebrow and sit down.
"Fake. Hero student. He hates it at UA and you know it." Toga just nods. 
"Either way, you're still the one acting like a child." She just pouts and goes to her room. I'm just stating the truth.