part 10

"C'mon kid. You gotta be faster then that." I still didn't have my gun back after about half an hour of just trying to snatch it back. To be honest I'm kinda losing my patience at this point. What Giran didn't know was that I had another gun hidden in the pockets of my jacket. Though, I took it off when I entered the room so it's laying on the ground behind Giran. I stop moving and look around, Giran keeps walking around me, taunting me to keep moving. When he's on the other side of me I sprint to the corner where I have my jacket. Giran stops when I pull out my other gun and point it at him, well, at the wall behind him but close enough. Giran just chuckles and points my own gun back at me.
"Two can play at that game kid." He tells me. He was obviously bluffing, he told me before he was terrible at aiming, so he didn't like shooting. Despite that having a gun pointed at me gave me an adrenaline rush, I wanted to shoot. So I did. I shot at the wall of course, even if I hit him it would only be the top of his ear. In shock Giran dropped my.gun and I could quickly grab it off the ground.
"I win." I say smiling, Giran glances at the wall behind him, which now contains a bullet hole. When he gets over the shock of almost getting a bullet through his brain he surprisingly starts laughing.
"Good job kid. I genuinely thought you were bluffing." He tells me. I smile even more.
"So what are we doing next?" I ask curiously.
"Sensei asked me to teach you some hand to hand combat, you can rely on guns your entire career." I nod. Of course I understand that but it's so much easier.
Giran stands in front of me and goes to stand in a defensive stand, I mimick him and we start. I notice I have a small advantage seeing I'm so much shorter then the guy I'm fighting, that probably gonna happen more often.
After a few hours and a lot of bruises I'm finally starting to get better at dodging Girans attacks, sometimes I notice a flaw in his stance and am able to knock him down. This happened only a few times.

Giran said he'd text me my training schedule. Every week the same unless something important happens, like the attack next month.
"Alright.. wait- one of my training days is with Kirishima?" I ask.
"Yes. It's good for you to also train with other types of fighters. I also scheduled you with Toga and Dabi. Toga is mostly for training with knifes and Dabi is quirk training for him, endurance for you." Giran explained.
After that I'm allowed to do whatever I want, though, I'm not allowed to leave the base that often, unless I'm picking up Kirishima or working on a task that Sensei assigned. This didn't happen often, so usually when I went out I had to ask Shigaraki for permission first.

{Kirishima's POV}

"Hey Kirishima!" I hear Mina call from behind me. "What's up?" I turn around, still sweaty from training the whole day.
"Are you excited for the training camp??" I just nod.
"Why?" Mina just shrugs, we've known each other for longer then I've been with the league but to be fair, I never really cared much about anyone in my middle school.
"because I am! Anyway, wanna hang out after school?" I shake my head no. I have to train with Midoriya today.
"I can't sorry." I say, faking a smile. Mina nods understandably. Just then I spot Bakugou (AKA bitch ass) looking at me.
"Do you need something Kacchan?" I ask, again mimicking Midoriya's voice. Bitch ass turns pale and walks away.
"Why do you call him that? And why with that voice?" I shrug and look at where Bakugou left to.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I tell her. She just shrugs again as the bell rings, dismissing us.

I go to the school gates and already see Midoriya waiting for me.
"You really shouldn't be here." I state. Midoriya just shrugs. Does he really not care about (Mostly) Bakugou seeing or recognizing him??
"How are you so careless?"
"I don't know.. Doesn't matter. We should head back before Shigaraki threatens to dust us." And of course he does care about that, fair. Shigaraki can be terrifying if he's angry.

When we're back at the base we go through the attack plan once again, this time with all of the people involved in the attack, which is:

Big sis Magne (Trans woman (She's really nice, and strong))
Spinner (Some lizard dude who likes to cosplay Stain.)
Himiko Toga (AKA psycho girl with a blood fetish)
Mr. Compress (Way too polite magician)
Dabi (Fire dude who likes to call Midoriya his younger brother (Don't like him))
Mustard (Sleep smoke guy with a gas mask (He's pretty nice Ig, doesn't talk much))
Me (The best in the room (That's a lie))
And Midoriya (Actually the best in the room)

After going over the plan with everyone me and Midoriya go to the training room. The first thing we hear when we enter is the TV in the top corner flashing, announcing that sensei wants to talk with us.

"Morning Sensei." Midoriya says, it's not even morning-
"Children." I hear sensei's voice coming from the TV. I honestly don't understand how Midoriya can speak to him this casually.
"Young Eijiro, could you come to me tomorrow? I would like to speak with you before you leave for your training camp." Ehm.. Ok? That's usually not a good sign..
"Of course." I just say before the TV shuts off. "You alright Kirishima?" I nod and we start training.

"So how is it going at school?" He asks while dodging my attacks.
"Good." I answer out of breath. Midoriya is mostly fast and observant. Before starting to train with the other league members he mostly was taught by Giran.
"Did you get in trouble with Kacchan lately?" He asks, hardly out of breath. "No.. Though I don't think he likes me very much." I state, backing away to catch a breath. Immediately Midoriya launches at me.
"Kacchan doesn't like anyone." He states still smiling, I dodge his attack, harden my fists and hit him to the ground. I punched harder then intended.
"Sorry!" I yelp immediately when I see blood starting to drip from his nose. He just laughs and tells me it's fine.
"Are you sure? I didn't mean to punch that hard.." I mutter.
"Yes I'm sure. I'm not that fragile." He tells me. That's questionable dude. I help him up and get him a towel do dry the blood.
"Jeez.. Stop worrying Kirishima. I can still fight." He says. I shake my head and tell him to sit down.

{Deku POV}

After Kirishima gave me a bloody nose he kept apologizing over and over, I'm not that fragile. Jezus. I dry off the blood and hit him back. he flinches and I jump back onto the training floor. I might be pushing myself but I have to become stronger if I even want to make it here.
Kirishima sigs and follows me. Immediately he starts launching at me again, this time without hardened skin. Giran taught me a way to easily dodge different types of attacks. Like Kirishima, who usually attacks in a specific order, once you know that it makes it a lot easier to see flaws in his fighting. I pointed it out to him multiple times but he doesn't bother to fix it. After a few weeks I go so used to his attacks it's hardly tiring to dodge. Though, Kirishima tries harder every time to beat me. so he gets tired faster, so he backs away faster and lets his guard down to catch a breath.
"So.. Training camp on Monday? You excited?" I ask, trying to distract him.
"Yes." He says shortly. I grin as he backs away. "You know. If you blow your cover sensei is gonna kill you. We don't want to loose the one person granting us information." I tell him.
"Stop talking." he tells me with the same tone.

When we're done training we go into our room and he immediately kicks me out to change. I go into the bar area still sweaty and ask for a glass of water.
"How long have you been training??" Dabi asks seeing my tired expression.
"A few hours maybe. Not long enough in my opinion." I groan. Dabi frowns and sits down next to me.
"You have to stop pushing yourself so much. You won't get any better if you keep going like this." He tells me. I groan again and turn away from him.
"I don't need advice thank you very much. I'm not going to listen to it anyway." I state before leaving to change out of my training cloths.