Rarest Ship

Yandere Hate x Dream

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Aqilah: This is rare and interesting ship, I have seen this one before but meh, I'm going to make it anyway because how interesting it is.

***

Dream was walking in the woods after done hearing Ink and Blueberry argument each other. He sigh that he thought maybe he failed the mission? He always failed sometimes until the bad Sanses destroyed one of the AU.

That is what they're arguing about? He doesn't know anymore. He sat on the ground next to the tree and leaning against it feeling tired. He hugs himself feeling that he was about to cry but he holds his tears.

Then someone came in front of him. Dream looks up to see Hate!sans. "Oh... Hate it was only you..." He mumbled then he looks down feeling sad.

"Is there something wrong, Dreamy? I can feel your sadness." Hate said as he sat next to him. He rubs his soon-to-be-lover's head. "Tell me what's wrong."

"... Nothing is wrong, just... I'm not in the mood..." Dream hugs himself tightly. "... I don't know how to handle this situation anymore..." He burst to cry while tears starting to fall from his cheekbones.

"I don't know!! I don't know anymore!! Am I being used? Am I dumb? Failure? Selfish?" He cried while sobbing. He doesn't know anymore does everyone love him or just using his aura instead?

Hate listen to his poor love one's explain. He smiled sadly and hugs him to calm him down. "Shhh~, you are NOT a failure, dumb or even selfish... Come with me Dreamy, I'll take you to my place to calm you down." He said smirk ghostly that his plans will work.

The little guardian looks at him while sniffing. He nods at him making Hate smile happily but insanely that Dream doesn't even notice what's the difference between a normal and insane smile.

The black shadow skeleton carried his lover a bridal style and walks to his AU. Dream is FINALLY mine! Yes! Only left is to love me!! Hate was very happy that he tricked Dream to bring his place to make him love him.

Meanwhile, Ink tries to call Dream but there are no answered from his phone while Blueberry looking for him he noticed that his friend's phone is next to the tree making him gasp and shocked.

Dream fell asleep while Hate brought him to his place. Hate laid him on his bed as he chained his wrists attached to the bed pole. He kissed Dream's non existent lip and went out to kill his friends and his brother.

***

"Hate! Let me go!!" Dream struggling around while Hate was trying to make him his but it was very hard because his soon-to-be-lover was struggling around. "Please!!"

"Oh Dreamy~, I can't let you go. You're mine now and there's no one can save you." Hate cooed to his non existent ear. He cupped his cheekbones and force him to love him.

The little guardian tried to look away so slowly losing his mind. Hate starting to control Dream's mind. Dream's pupils turn into red which means he is now under Hate's control.

"Now Dreamy, now tell me, my baby. Who is your only lover?" Hate rubs his soft cheekbones waiting for his answer.

"You..." Dream replied making Hate kissed him then laughed maniacally while hugging his lover.

The End

***

Aqilah: Sorry if it's suck and cringe.