Stalker X Stalker / Broke Me Until I'm Insane

Yandere Error X Yandere Ink

Request by: Inkglitch2129

Yandere Ink X Dream (Part 2 of Why me?)

Request by: TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy!

***

Ink was watching Error who was talking to Blueberry. He was so jealous that making him wants to kill him. He'll do it later meanwhile, Error was annoyed that Blue always talks a lot while he doesn't have a chance to talk with Ink.

He was wondering what is he up to. After a long talk, Error finally went back to his Anti–Void which is now his home he takes a doll that it looks like Ink and kissed it and pretend that it is Ink.

And as for Ink he was drawing a picture of Error while daydreaming that he has a family with him with his children as well. He smiled and take a rest on his bed.

At night, Ink killed Blueberry and drags his dead body to the woods buried him. While he was doing his stuff he got bump into someone and thought it was a cop but it was not.

He was shocked that Error was also killing someone. He remember that person who wanted to date with him he refused to. The glitch skeleton was shocked that his lover is here too.

"I can explain!!" They both unison as they quickly cover their mouths. "You go first!"

"Ink, I love you more than anyone else! I'm... I..." Error trying to find some words but Ink kissed him. He was shocked to see his move but kiss him back.

"I love you too, Ruru~." Ink smiled after pulling away. They buried their bodies and Ink followed Error to his Anti-Void to take a nap together.

Few years later, they got married and have two children. Ink loves his new life and so do Error as they finally live happily ever after.

The End.

***

Yandere Abusive!Ink X Dream (Part 2)

Time went fast and Ink became so clingy and abused Dream. It's way better than letting seeing his son got hurt. Ink done torturing his lover and went outside from the basement.

Dream cries that he been torture for so long. He passed out from losing blood as fall to the ground. Palette was hiding away from his abusive father as he check if he's gone.

The little one ran to the basement and help his mother out. He healed him and help him. Dream slowly wakes up and saw his son hugging him.

Palette wants to tell someone for help but Dream stop him. He's afraid if Ink finds out about this. The little one is afraid that it'll get more worse if he does not tell anyone but for his mother's safety he didn't.

One night, Dream went outside that night to tell his brother, Nightmare since he couldn't handle it anymore. He tried to tell his brother everything but Nightmare doesn't believe him and left him alone.

Ink found out that Dream tried to someone. He growls angrily and drags him to the basement. The little guardian was shocked that he was found and beg him not to hurt him but Ink doesn't care.

The artist throw him to the basement and starting to torture him. Dream cries when Ink beat him up. After an hour he left his lover alone in that room and lock him up.

Dream cries that he will never escape from this paradise when there's a parasite. He close his eyes and fall asleep while his blood pouring out from from his body.

After 9 years later, Dream became an insane person and forgot he used to be. Ink loves the new him and Dream now loves Ink and his son too. Palette cries that his old mother is gone but he will never forget the real him.

They didn't notice that Palette was crying in his room because there's a note from his mother.

Don't Forget Me, my son

The End

***

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy!