Chapter 29

Micah's POV

"Hey guys, we are taking Killian to the hospital, y'all better stay around till I come back to see y'all off." Mom says making uncle Devon and Ryan chuckles.

"Is he okay?" I ask mom while looking at the little guy in dad's arms.

"He doesn't usually wake up crying so we need to see his doctor to make sure he is fine." Dad says and I nod my head.

"Can I come?" Kailyn asks but I pull her back by her sweater and she falls back on the couch where we are all squeezed up as if there is no space in the rest of the house.

"If you want a shot you can come." Mom says while smirking.

"Nah I'm good." Kailyn says .

Mom and dad walk out as the rest of remain in the house. My phone goes off and it's Trevor.

"Yo." He shouts from the other side.

"You can greet me without shouting you know." I tell him and hear him kiss his teeth.

"Don't tell me that bs when yo ass been bailing on every party we been having dude."

"I'm sorry man you know my family respects family time greatly." I reply as I walk out of the living room to my room but I run into Diane.

"Hey Mimi." She says while touching my shoulder and I grimace at the nickname she gave me.

"Oh hey Diane."

"You wanna hang?" She asks while licking her lips.

"I'm older than you Diane."

"Age ain't nothing but a number."

"You're practically my cousin."

"Not by blood."

"Aye dude, who is that, she sounds hot and thank you for forgetting you was on the phone with me, sometimes I just want to beat yo stupid ass till you learn how to respect me bro." He rants making me chuckle. Totally forgot he was on phone with me.

"I'll see you around Diane." I take her hand off my shoulder.

"You're no fun." She pouts as I walk to my room where I find Eileen on the couch clipping her toe nails and she gives me a simple smile which I return as I sit at the foot of my bed.

"You're being dramatic T."

"Don't tell me I'm being dramatic nigga you have to come to tonight's party, last party before we begin school."

"Tempting."

"Of course it is now you're coming with that hot chick I just heard you talk to."

"That's my cousin and she is not coming."

"Damn is that Diane? Devon's sexy ass daughter Diane?" He asks. Trevor has met all my family and he probably knows everyone in it.

"Yup that Diane."

"Ah, I bet she got prettier and sexier, come with her dude."

"Not gonna happen dude, her dad can't let her."

"Aight, so you're coming? Why am I even asking, you're definitely coming and bring your little girlfriend with you." He says while referring to Eileen. I glance at her and she is concentrating on her toe nails.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Yet." He adds on.

"Fine I have to ask her first."