2 Yandere Stories In One Chapter

Yandere SD Dream X SD Nightmare

Request by: Mangelfiquette

Yandere Error X Innocent Nightmare

Request by: Ueheski

Aqilah: Sorry for the last publish because I have no ideas what to write and I need my mind a break. So I hope you enjoy.

***

Yandere SD Dream X SD Nightmare

Moon was smoking against the tree feeling depress that he lost his big brother. He really doesn't know what to next. He drop the burnt cigarette to the grass as tears running down through his cheekbones.

"Brother... I'm sorry..." He cries as he sat on the ground while hugging himself in tears. He keep apologizing repeatedly until he passed out from the exhaustion.

While he was sleeping, someone flew towards him with a sad smile on his face. "Don't worry, darling... I got you... No matter what I have become..."

He carried Moon and flew to his place. He walked inside in his room and laid him on his bed. He gives him a goodnight kisses on his forehead and walk outside from his room.

The dark guardian starting to wake up slowly. His vision was blurry at first but blink until it is clear. He noticed that he wasn't outside anymore but instead someone's room.

He was curious who's room is this until a door open to see Solar. Moon's Tears starting to fall and quickly hugs him. "I'm so sorry..." He sobs.

Solar smiles and hugs him back. "There, there, darling... It's okay... I forgive you." He pets his head with some little tears.

Oh, how much he miss his brother so much after all these years. Since he is with him now why don't he spend time with him like the old days. "Hey darling, want to have fun with me?"

"... What game?" Moon asks him while wiping his tears away. He sniff but still hugging him.

"Play like we use to play? Like outside from the castle?" He replied with a smile on his face.

Moon nodded at him and went outside from his room. Solar just smiled at him while behind his back a shadow of him smirking insanely.

"I won't leave you alone, darling because you're mine..." He whispered and walked outside to play with him and if someone dares to hurt him, they'll have a death wish.

The End

***

Yandere Error X Innocent Nightmare (Passive)

Nightmare was hanging out with his lover, Error. They had been couple for 2 months. He thought his life is fine like nothing went wrong but how wrong he is.

How innocent he is, doesn't know what is a yandere means. He heard there are lots of victims had died because of the killer. He was so terrified but he was lucky that Error is with him.

While as for Error, he was only killing to protect Nightmare from bullying and everyone who stand his way to get him. He killed everyone which includes Dream, Nightmare's brother.

The glitch skeleton always keep him safe and had a plan to lock him away.

***

It was nighttime, Nightmare was get ready to sleep but he heard a whisper while he looks back if someone behind him but there is no one until he felt a deep hot breath behind his neck as he slowly turn around and screamed in fear. Then everything went silent.

The kidnapper carried Nightmare to the basement and laid him on the bed. He tie his wrists and tied up to the bed poles so Nightmare won't escape. He sat on his chest while waiting for the dark guardian to wake up so he could have fun together.

Nightmare slowly begins to wake up after been knocked out and shocked that Error is sitting on his chest. "Er- Error?" He looked him with a confuse face.

"Yes, Nighty. It's me." Error chuckles darkly. "The one and only."

"Where am I and why did you tie me up?" Nightmare had so many questions and doesn't understand why did he end up here. Did he do wrong?

"To have fun of course~." Error cooed at him while slowly taking out his clothes.

"Error-" Before he could speak, Error kissed him to cut him off while slowly taking them out.

He pulled away. "This will be hurt but it'll feels good soon~."

Nightmare doesn't understand what he said as Error starting to have fun with him.

***

Few months later after Error destroyed his innocent mind a lot, Nightmare is now obsessed with him and wants it more.

Error finally made him his for few months and killed everyone who asked about Nightmare who been missing for months.

"Wanna play again my little moon~?" Error asked him while licking his non existent lip and Nightmare replied with a nods as they starting to make out.

The End