You're Just Using Me!!

Yandere Nightmare X Ccino

Request by TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy!

***

Ccino and Nightmare had been couple  for 5 months already. They were such a cute couple together but not until Ccino found out Nightmare's diary that he was being used for his negative which broke his soul and feeling betrayed.

The next day, Ccino was working in his cafe serving some coffee and tea to his customers. Nightmare came to the cafe and saw his little toy. He sat on the chair with a smile on him.

"Morning love~." The king of nightmares said waving at Ccino but the little one didn't reply. "Love–?"

Slap!

Ccino slapped Nightmare's cheekbones harshly with tears rolling down through his cheekbones. "Don't call me that Nightmare, you freaking USED me for my negative emotions!!"

Everyone was shocked to see the scene what they just saw.

"Honey, you just misunderstand–" Nightmare was interrupted by him.

"Shut your mouth out and leave my cafe now!! Don't come back here again, Nightmare..." The little one point at the door with anger in him. "Now!!"

Nightmare was shocked to see this but he'll make him his as soon as possible. He walked away from the cafe and thinking how will he able to get him to trust him again.

***

It's been 3 days after Ccino broke up with the king of nightmare. He felt so much better after that thing. Right now, he was feeding his kittens inside his cafe at night before bedtime. He smiled at them before went back to his room and sleep on his bed.

He woke up from his nap and surprisingly in shocked that he wasn't in his room anymore but instead in his Ex-boyfriend. He was tie up in a bed around his wrists and ankle on the bed post.

He tried to use his magic to escape from there but nothing happened. He'd try and try but still nothing happened. Nightmare must put anti magic so that I won't escape, argh! That freak! He thought in anger.

A door open to see Nightmare was covered in blood. Ccino was shocked to see him and he was very unhappy that he had killed someone that he loves the most.

"Shocking my love~?" Nightmare asked with sinister smile at his future  wife/husband."I did this for you~."

"You just literally kill my friends and kidnapped me here." Ccino growled angrily at him. "I won't be your toy, Nightmare. I won't let you use me!"

Nightmare smirked as he walked toward him with lust in his eyes. Ccino looked at him in disgusting and fear that he knew what was he doing.

"

No! Don't you **** dare, Nightmare–." A tentacles around his mouth to interrupted him.

"Language, love. Listen I'm not going to do it YET, but I want you to marry me." Nightmare said cupping Ccino's cheekbones. "I realised how much I love you, Ccino. I'm sorry that I use you for your negative. But please, give me another chance."

Ccino looked away in replied means No to Nightmare. The king of nightmares sighed as he uncovered his mouth and left the room before locking away.

***

Few days passed and Ccino was trapped inside Nightmare's room and rejected to marry him.

On fornite, Nightmare finally found a potion to make him love him as he starting to make it.

Nightmare smile evilly that he'll finally have his lover back as he went to his room and unlocked the door. Ccino was staring at the ceiling with dull eyes as he turn around to see Nightmare again.

"I told you, Nightmare. I'm NOT going to marry you!" Ccino screamed at him.

"You will, my love." The king of nightmare said as he walked toward him. He grabbed his cheekbones and force him to drink a glass of love potion.

Ccino tried to spit it away but Nightmare kissed him to stop him from it. The smol one accidentally swallowed it making him feeling dizzy and losing his mind as he fall asleep.

Nightmare pulled away and let him sleep on his bed as he cuddled him closely. "You're mine now, my little Fluffy. No one will steal you away from me ever again and I won't let myself use you."

The End

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy, sorry if its the wrong story and it is bad.