Into The Death Abyss

Yandere Killer X Abyss

Request by: naylorhensem

Aqilah: Warning for CittyTheFeline, Don't let your Abyss timeline or AUs read this or someone read this. If they actually read this. *pull out her dictionary book* I'm gonna to CRACK their skulls for not reading my warning.

***

Abyss woke up in a dark room, doesn't know how did he end up here. He was tied up on the chair with s towel gagging his mouth to prevent from speaking.

He tried to use his magic to break free but something prevent him from using it. He will never give up until he was free from this hell. He keep trying and trying but someone open the door and Abyss stop as he pretend he was sleeping.

That yandere as known as Killer. He walked toward Abyss cupping his cheekbone while Abyss was feeling disgusted and shiver inside. He heard a dark chuckled from the yandere.

"Abyss~ I know you're awake~." Killer cooed. He knew that Abyss is still awake. Abyss give up and open his eyes as he death glare at him. "Oh, I know you want me to let you go, right? Well. That's not going to happen, love~."

Abyss only muffled making the yandere laughed at his cuteness. "Aw~ you're so cute when you're like this, especially when you're ready to be mine soon~."

Abyss just shook his head as a no telling him that he will never be his. Killer peck on the lip before walked to the door.

"Bye, Abyss~ see you later~." Killer waved at him as he open then close the once he enter the room.

Abyss shook his head until the towel finally off of his mouth. "Yes, finally! Now how will I able to get out of here?" He asked himself as he looked down and saw a cutter next to the chair.

Maybe that will help. He thought he tried to use his magic one more time even though it prevent him but the more he use it the more he'll break the anti-magic.

In a several times later the spell broke and he finally got his abilities back as he uses his magic to lift the sharp cutter and cut the ropes around him. He stood up and quickly teleported away since he finally broke the anti-magic.

He was finally free but someone hugged him tightly to prevent him from running away. "S***." He cussed as he looked up to see Killer. "Let me go you ****er!!" Abyss screamed trying to get out from Killer's grip.

A sharp syringe on the floofy King's neck as he slowly to close his eyes and passed out. The only word he remember was.

"You'll never escape from me ever again, my little Floof."

The End

***

Aqilah: Okay Phoenix and Yandere, you take a long rest and please... No more Yandere Killer X Abyss... It'll trauma them... And Razor gonna kill me for this. I hope you enjoy... I'm... Going take a hide before he'll kill me... Bye~! 👋