My Little Baby Dreamy~

Yandere Nightmare X Dream

Request by Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: Part 2 of Don't You Dare Replace Me, Dream! Hope you like it!

***

"Nightmare! Please! Let me go!!" Dream cried banging the door cell using his fist. "Please!!"

It's been few weeks Dream was locked up inside the cell. He was so powerless. No hope inside of him. Dream cried as he lean against the door and began to cry as he hugged his knees closely. "Please... Nightmare... Let me go already..."

As for Nightmare was reading a book while hearing Dream's screaming and begs. He was waiting for Dream to call himself brother. That was he waiting for.

How many days, weeks or months he was waiting for Dream to call him. Until one day, the cell was so silent and he couldn't feel any positive around him anymore so he went to the basement to check on Dream until he was so completely shocked to see this.

"BROTHER!!"

***

Dream was being carried a bridal style by Delusion. "Thank you for saving me, Delusion!" He thanks him with a smile on his face.

"Nah, it's my job to take care of you now, little Dream." He said as he flew inside his window before landing his feet on the ground. "Shattered had told me to take care of you if he's gone."

Dream hugged him. "Thank you... Delusion..." He whispered as Delusion smiled before hugging back. "Can I call you... Brother now?"

"Yes you can, I'll let my brother, Midnight to see you if he wants to." Yellow bird-skeleton said sat on the chair to do his work. "You can have a rest Dream, go to sleep. I'll watching if your Nightmare is here to get you back..."

***

It's been 2 years Dream was finally free from Nightmare. Midnight and Delusion are now an official brother to Dream. Life was happy at first but not until Nightmare found them and Dream must runaway from him.

Delusion and the other Ds characters had died because of Nightmare. Solar brought Dream to his place to hide. Everytime in a year or years should I say, Nightmare always found Dream.

Everything Dream AU had been killed, another Dream AUs must save Dream from his corrupted brother. Only one Dream AU left and that's the Empireverse.

Dream was so afraid if Nightmare will find him again and trying to kill Empire!Dream (Sunrise). Empire!Nightmare (Eclipse) made a truce together to protect Dream from harm.

All of the guards were outside at the castle guarded in front of the gate to prevent Nightmare entered. Although there are so many guards out there, Nightmare will always defeat them.

Nightmare walked inside the castle and saw the other Dream AU AKA Sunrise and his other self AKA Eclipse were in the throne room.

"I see you had defeated our guards..." Sunrise said as he pulled out his staff as Eclipse added.

"Bυƚ ɯҽ ɯσɳ'ƚ ʅҽƚ ყσυ ԋαʋҽ ყσυɾ Ⴆɾσƚԋҽɾ Ⴆαƈƙ!" Eclipse pointed his sword at Nightmare. "нє'ѕ ησω συя вяσтнєя, ιт'ѕ ησт ℓιкє уσυ ¢αяє αвσυт-. " (But we won't let you have your brother back! He's now our brother, it's not like you care about-)

"SHUT UP!!" Nightmare filled with rage as he screamed very loud making the windows began to shattered into pieces as he charged the two characters.

Dream saw the moment and didn't want them to get hurt because of him so he had no choice but to give up and let Nightmare finally have him. "Stop!!"

Everyone heard Dream's scream making Nightmare turn around to see his little precious brother. Sunrise and Eclipse were shocked to this moment as they watch Dream walked toward Nightmare and hugged him.

"That's enough... Brother, please don't hurt them! I promise I won't replace you ever again! I promise!!" Dream cried hugging him tightly.

"Pinky promise~...?" Nightmare asked as he slowly pulled Dream away from him before pull out his pinky finger to make a promise with his brother.

Dream stared at it as he looked at Sunrise and Eclipse who were shook their heads as a no but he denied it. I'm sorry, Sunrise... Eclipse but this is for your safety...

"Pinky promise!" Dream said before made a promise with his brother. He watch Nightmare smiled creepily making him felt a bit fear.

The king of nightmare carried his little prince of Positive with a bridal style and teleported back to his home. He burst the door and throw Dream on his bed.

Dream was so scared that what will happen to him. Getting **** by his own brother!?

The king of nightmare chuckled darkly as he pulled out a gift that his brother had rejected. It's a locket and inside of it there's a picture of him and himself. He wear it for Dream as he kissed the little guardian's forehead.

"We'll have a chat soon, sleep well Dreamy~."

The End