What Count's As A Bad Story? (Edited)

Wahoo, another idea of mine. (Why are all of my ideas human au's LOL I'm sorry.) But anyway, let's go! also this one is similar to my glasses one-shot (Where they are like best friends). If you read that one, you can decide whether or not this one has the glasses part or a part two of that one shot, your choice. (Even if this doesn't really match up with that one.)

Context: (Human au, High school.) Ah, stories. Almost everyone has wanted to come up with a story at least once in their life, right? Well, here's your spectacular vision of a good story! .........To one's chagrin of having to listen to you. (Again, his personality is changed a bit to fit a modern teen.)

Heyyyyyyyy Editor Jean here, I'm just editing some things, (making it more coherent ext.) so don't be alarmed by the mass updates. I'll also be putting the (Edited) beside the titles. The chapters before this have already been edited so they won't have it. /

______________________________________

.........Once upon a time, there was a young girl who wanted to sew a very gorgeous looking dress, but could never do so.

"......What's so hard about sewing that she couldn't pick up the skill--"

"Shush!"

The REASON why she couldn't sew a dress was that........Her father wanted her to become someone who wasn't acting like a peasant.

"I thought you said this was set in modern time--"

"Shush!!!"

A sigh was heard. "......Fine, continue."

Now, like most children, she didn't want to follow her father's rules, since she's a little brat. So, like a brat, she decided to run away. "Who cares what daddy thinks?! I want to become a seamstress! Being a seamstress is more important!"

"How old is this girl?"

"Old enough to run away."

A laugh was heard now. "What counts as old enough to run away?"

IgNORING THE GUY SITTING OVER THERE, yes, you! We continue. Now, as the little girl ran, she spotted a......uh....Small demon in the corner!

"I-I'm sorry.........What?" Now the laughing became louder. "Demons? Not only that but a small one? The continuity here is baffling."

"W-Will you let me finish the story?"

"..Fine. I'll let you finish. And then I can tear it apart however I see fit."

"Hey!"

Anyway........... The girl panicked upon seeing the demon, fear filling her. A demon! What to do? Should she hide? Run? Fight? Oh, dear! The demon already spotted her? And is coming? The girl screamed, backing away, but it was too late. The demon had already caught her.

"What do you want from me?" The girl asked.

"Oh, not much." The demon said.

"What is it then?"

"I want to grant wishes!" The demon said happily. "You see, I am a good demon, and I want to spread happiness!"

"Really?!" The girl shrieked. A wish! Just for her! How awesome!

"Then........May I become a master seamstress?" The girl asked.