Last Dance

Request from XiaoSimp4Life, thank you for requesting! (And thank you for being so patient! I know it's been a long while since you put in this request!)

So, proms. I had a prom, but I didn't go, so writing about prom is a bit of a struggle :D I had to look it up, which was great... (So, sorry if it isn't accurate!)

Anyway

Context: (Human, high school, established relationship) It's that time of school year, where dates are forming and plans are coming together for prom. And, of course, you and Paris are going as well (though it took a lot of convincing for Paris)

As a senior, this'll be one of the last few events you'll ever get to attend in high school.

Better make it count. (This is your notice that things will get sad.)

Female reader, as requested! (FIND YOUR OWN DRESS TO WEAR, I DUNNO, APOLOGIES TO THE OTHER TOMBOYS OUT THERE, I AM JUST A DUM TOMBOY WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FINE TO WRITE IN A DRESS, WHY)

Hehe this part is labeled 69 in my drafts . (Let me have this one)

_______________________________________

The loud beat of music thrums through my ears, accompanied by a thousand conversations threaded through the air. The entire venue is packed- the whole floor is littered with eager teenagers, each and every one of them excited for tonight's prom.