Isolation

READY TO HAVE YOUR HEARTSTRINGS TUGGED AT-

I got the idea from another fandom fan thingy, and then I coupled it with the fact that Paris has gone out at night to hunt for toys, soo...

YEAH

Context: (Normal, non canon AU thingy) Ever since you were born, the doctors had it ingrained into your brain that you had a weak immune system.

Because of this, your parents feared for the worst, as well as forbidding you from going anywhere. To their credit, it was almost necessary, since from a young age you had to be bed ridden, never to step foot outside of your home.

The only thing you'll ever see is the view outside your window.

But while you have never been able to experience anything, someone close to you has.

(Aha I declare that Paris is your puppet, you got him at like age 7 and he stuck around because yeah. Do your parents know he's alive? Who knows?)

Readers like, 16-17 ? Paris POV!

_______________________________________

The moon's light spills onto the world like a blanket, cool and comforting, while the stars and city lights line the sky together to become an artificial galaxy. The street lamps serves as a guide, leading me towards familiar streets and nostalgic places. Even after all these years, I still find myself favoring the night over anything else.

Venturing deeper into the streets, it doesn't take long for me to find what I was looking for. An old decently sized house, with a small little makeshift doll tied to a window lock on the second floor, positioned to watch those who pass by. If one were to angle their head, a large corkscrew board could be seen, the surface littered with small slips of paper.