You Gave Me Your AUs And I Made Headcanons For Them

As the title says : )

    god damn (Be warned, I mixed a bit of a crackhead energy to them, I can't type serious anymore :) )

So uh....

How do I do headcanons? How do I do the thing?

   1. Florist Puppet (A puppet perspective from A Flower For you)

   - The first time he realized he had the lovey dovey stuff for you, he was like,

    "Damn. I have to do something about this."

   - So he thought it'd be sneaky and smart to give you Carnations without saying anything

- When you came back without saying anything about the Carnations, he didn't think much of it. After all, it was his first attempt. You couldn't catch on that quickly.

- But then a month passed of him doing it and he quickly decided you were one of "those people" (The oblivious type)

- God damn it (But also LOLLL)

- Paris isn't sure why he kept up with it. Maybe it was because he held onto a tiny bit of hope that you'd catch on, or maybe it was because it was fucking amusing to see how oblivious you were.

-Though of course, he bit back the possibility of you not seeing him that way.

-A year passed, and he still burns the shop's budget for you (It got to the point where he had to do it out of his own pocket...thank god the shop was popular enough for him to do this LOL)

- When you came to the shop to FiNaLlY ask about the Carnations, it felt like a truck had struck the florist. Holy hell, you actually figured it out?!

- And you actually like him that way?!

- Then you confessed that your roommate was the one who finally revealed it, and Paris isn't surprised.

- He's planning to meet your roommate soon, so he can thank her for ending his year long Carnation purgatory (That he put on himself LOL).

- (And you better expect the two of them to team up on you, because Lily is just as tired as Paris at this point.)

- Also, he's eagerly waiting for that Sunday date lmao (Which makes sense, since it's been a whole ass year)

  - After you become a...thing, you're "given" permission to bother Paris while he's working (You used to sit behind the front desk but too many people assumed you worked there so you now follow him around the shop and hide behind him when someone comes in).

- To this day, you STILL don't know the flower language (Much to Lily and Paris' chagrin). You're not sure if it's out of spite or laziness...

   2. Puppet and Clown discovers Reader's singing (Lynn_Celo56)