Ow

OKAY!

Here's the small breadcrumb to tie you all over while I slowly finish my other requests.

(This'll be super short to help my sanity and guilt)

Flash fiction saves the day? AGAIN THIS BE SUPER SHORT AND ALL OVER THE PLACE

Context: (human!) Pari have long nails. You are very interested in them.

That's it. That's all I wrote

(Hope this Paris isn't a violin player because hoo boy is having long nails a no no for that activity.)

Psst! Stick around to see a few bonuses at the end! I promise it's worth it!

___________________________________

"...You think my nails are pretty?"

"Yeah! I think they're pretty unique."

I'm given a scoff as Paris rolled his eyes, his crimson nails shining in the light as he absentmindedly waved his hand. "I don't see anything unique about it."

"Then you need to get your eyes checked. It's not often that I see boys with long nails," I argue back. "And even less with the whole-paint-your-nails thing." Reaching out for Paris's hand, I internally smile when I feel no resistance in the action, and I make sure to smile on the outside too to show my appreciation.

I shamelessly scrutinize Paris's long nails, taking in the deep red of his nail polish while occasionally tilting his hand around to catch the light in the room. Paris's eyes are laced with a tinge of amusement; his free hand cupping his face in an attempt to smother his smile.

"Is red the only color you've used?"

"I think so," He mused. "I've never bothered to invest in any other colors." I hum in response, eyes still trained on his nails as a wave of silence naturally trickles in for a beat.

"Can I paint your nails?"

"Pardon?"

"You heard me. Can I paint them right now? I really wanna see what other color suits you." Not waiting for a reply, I jump up to my feet before racing towards the stairs, ignoring the sounds of bewilderment behind me.

Darting into my room, I immediately sought out my closet, raising a forearm up to slide the door open while my other arm rummaged around the contents inside. "Now, what color would fit...black is overrated...whites pretty generic...pinks too close to red...uh...oh! This one!" My fingers quickly snatched the bottle up before rising back up, not even bothering to shut the door as I ran back out.

Swinging into the living room, I see that Paris had decided to distract himself with his phone, but that soon ended once he perked up at the sound of my impatient footsteps. Turning the device off, he quickly slipped it back into his pocket, giving me his whole attention. Settling back down on the floor, my fingers do a small flourish as I present the bottle to him, lips curled into a grin.

"What do you think about this color?" He tilted his head at the object, eyes flickering with curiosity.

"Cerulean Blue?"

"Yeah! I thought it'd suit you," I hummed. Twisting the cap, I dipped the brush back into the bottle a few times, sliding the excess off as I went. "Now give me your hand."

Paris snorted at the request, but complied, setting his right hand into my palm. "You know, I could do this myself, (Y/N). I don't know how skilled you are at this type of thing."