My Darling

I MADE IT!

RRRRequest from Lynn_Celo56! Thank you for requesting! (And sorry for the extra long wait-)

Ever since you requested this, my brains been giving me ideas on how to go about this. The idea was really interesting, and I wanted to go all out and really flesh this personality out! (I've been itching to dive into this ever since I first saw the request)

While the word "possessive" could also play into the word "yandere", I tried my best lean away from that type of thing, and instead branch off into something else!

Fun fact, when I researched a bit about writing possessive personalities, all I got was how to write possessive nouns and "Being possessive means you cling onto something tightly and say "Mine!" "

So. There's that. (Thanks Google)

Anyway

Context: (Normal, Obsessive/possessive Paris! Toy reader!) Ever since you've heard the rumors of Ivan creating someone to capture his creations, you became scared, desperate to get away. You didn't want to be captured, after all! But...perhaps there's no reason to be scared?

Just gonna put this...little disclaimer..here..

Having possessive behavior does NOT mean you love them. It's harmful to BOTH parties.

Paris POV. (I'm using the same "made to accompany people" reader toy for this, sorry! I just don't have the brainpower to make more interesting creations... if you know of a better idea, then use that one instead! And...mayhaps let me know...?)

Also I'm sorry if you like Lily. (I do too, and it hurts me to do this to her.)

U-Uh, do what, you ask? Nothing! Absolutely nothing.

(Warning, this things a monster. Like, I'M terrified of this version of Paris. And I made it! )
____________________________________

...For as long as I can remember, I've always considered myself as an anomaly. However, that should be seen as normal for me, seeing that my very nature is seen as unusual.

But I feel like I'm more than that. I don't function as well as I should be. I can't explain it, but I know something is wrong with me. Whenever Ivan looks at me, his expression is filled with concern.

Like he feels sorry for me.

But what could I possibly do to fix this issue? He was the one who created me. Fixing me is his responsibility, not mine. I should be filled with absolute resentment for him.

So why,

Why am I feeling so disappointed with myself?

Why can't I be normal?

______________________________________

"It's so dark today..." A somber sigh escapes me. I may be abnormal, but even I can tell when Ivan should know better. It's so dark that I can't see a few feet ahead of me. Even the lampposts are useless to me, as a wave of fog has started to roll in.

A few more unpleasant words slip out as my lips curled into a distasteful scowl. Any one of those rejects could've easily slipped by me with ease, and it's no thanks to this unwanted environment. At this rate I'll never be close to done with this mission, even if I hastily scrambled to get it done.

I can't rush through this. I have to be perfect.

In the midst of my internal pain, a sudden breeze passes through me, and out of instinct I turn around. A blurred object escapes from my peripheral, and it doesn't take long for me to realize that it was a hand.