(NOT A ONESHOT) Gimme Answers To My Questions :D

As the title says! (I'm losing it and I know it, indulge me—)

   Literally I came up with some hypothetical questions and wanted answers from the Internet.....I didn't wanna bother mi frends LOL(I'm sleep deprived too!)

     Anyway, if you have an answer, don't hesitate to comment! (I want engagement please, and I will be very sad if I get nothing :<. You do not have to answer all of them!)

   [ORIGINALS ONLY, PLEASE POLITELY LOOK AWAY because I am not being merciful on spoilers. I'm serious, I WILL talk about the time Yumi ate pancakes. You have been warned and I have been protected by this disclaimer]

 oh god most of these are about puppet  I am ashamed

__________________________________________________________________

  1. If Paris had to cross the street, would he:

   Press the button and wait for the light to change like a good, law-obeying citizen

     Or

    Jaywalk because who has time to wait.

   2. Do you think Paris plays videogames (Yeah I'm fucking taking it from that one Q&A)? If so, what games would he play ?

   3. Do you think Yumi would ever use her ability for a job? If so, what kind of job?

   4. Do you think we'll ever see Yumi go to school in the comic? And would she bring Paris with her?

   5. If Paris was a human, what would be his favorite food? (I'm asking this because I'm hungry) And would he be a salty kinda person to fit his dry ass sarcasm— 

    6. A theory question! Assuming that the plot will stay the same, after we get past the Paris Darla fight, will we get JUST Darla on our side (Dorothy would be pending) or will we get both Darla and Dorothy at the same time?

   7.  Do you think Ivan did anything to try and bond with Paris — (Dumping his problems on him does NOT count, thank you)

   8. PARIS AND DOG? PARIS AND DOG? DO YOU THINK HE WOULD OWN A DOG—

   9. If Paris was human and had to pay taxes, what kinda job would he have?

   10. Would Paris live in Paris or would he not live in Paris

   11.  What was it that made Paris destroy clowny boy? Because Paris hated him? Polakov threatened him? Ivan was in danger? Many possibilities! 

  12. Ehhhh I need variety so who would you hang out with (Not Paris) and why?

  13. If you got to spend a whole day with puppet, where would you take him and why? 

   14. ...If Paris was human and Ivan was his dad, would he get his looks from his mom (Not saying Ivan is ugly but....LOL HOW DID I GET HERE).............

  15. You think Lily would ever force Paris to watch Pinocchio? 

   69. If human Paris was sleeping would you try to build a pillow fort around him or would you glomp him and risk being kicked to the floor. (...Or, third option, join him...?) 

   420. ...Would you say I'm a bad person because I'm procrastinating with this?

        A. Yes.     B. Yes.  

  ....IIIII'm gonna go write now. bye.  (I'm hoping to upload my oneshots in like, a week!)

     Thank you for putting up with me!