You Sound Awful

Request from Simp5673! Thank you for requesting.

This so reminds me of the very first oneshot I ever posted on here. Yeah, remember the Viola Player?

(Now its the violin player LOL)

Fun fact: I actually play the violin. Am I any good? Probably not, I haven't played in months. But apparently my orchestra teacher thinks I'm good enough to be in Concert, so..

Moving on.

Context: (Human, high school) You are part of the choir class! (And, not to brag, but you're pretty damn good in this class.) As is tradition, the choir class usually collabs with the orchestra class to create a small performance. Who would've thought you'd get the grumpy kid though? Does he ever smile at anything nice?

Well......lets fix it! (Female reader) Darla and Dorothy have been turned into music teachers- ?? (Darlas orchestra, Dorothys choir, I thought those would fit them.)

Also also: I don't wanna limit freedom when it comes to using a song someone might not like, so I'm just going to be vague in lyrics. You all decide what you're singing lol

REQUESTS: OPEN
_________________________________

Ah, choir class. One of the three main music classes. (And, in my opinion, the best!) especially when you have a fun teacher! She just brings out the best in all of us! And I'm all for it!

Especially when she lets us do a bunch of crazy things.

Like, sneaking into the auditorium whenever the other classes are rehearsing! Making a huge competition between all of the music classes! Creating a "cult" within the class! (Do I have to put a disclaimer?) Letting us run around outside! And conquering the school!

....Well, okay, maybe not the last one, but, we might as well be!

Anyway, my teacher is just, overall, a really cool teacher who cares about her students. She wants everyone to have fun in everything! Especially when it comes to pranking her sisters orchestra class! (Are they twins? Yes. Does anyone bother to call them by their last names? No. It'd be confusing anyway.)

Which brings me to todays events. The orchestra/choir collaboration project! And what is the orchestra collab thing, you may ask?

Well.

It's where both classrooms are assigned a partner from the other class, and they have to work together to create a small song and whatnot. Very much fun.

Now, I wonder, who will I get as a partner? Will it be someone I know? (Probably, I know almost everyone.) What will we do as a performance? Will the process be as fun and chaotic as I hope?

However, a sudden loud clap dismisses those thoughts of mine, and my eyes immediately snap up to the front. I guess my questions will be answered with this announcement!

"Okay, everyone! As you're all aware, today is the orchestra choir collaboration! So lets all head down to the auditorium and meet with the orchie kids! Once you go in, go sit down on the left part of the room. Everything else will be explained once we're all ready. And, guys...." She give us a big smile. "Lets go show those orchie kids who's the best class!"

The rest of us shout at that one, some saying things like "Show them whos boss!" And "Lets go dom the orchies!" Uh, no, lets not dom the orchies, please. (Lets blow them up instead.)

Pushing myself off of my chair, I follow the rest of my classmates out to the hallway, taking the all too familiar path towards the auditorium. This place might as well be our second playroom! Too many good memories in there...