Calming Sea

...Anyone follow Mocha on twitter?

...Anyone see the mermaid au they posted...? (Sadly I was never able to see the full picture as I don't have patreon rip—I'm gonna go off of what I can see and what I think the blurred parts are LOL)

   EDIT: I HAVE NOW SEEN THE FULL PATRON PICTURE AND MY GOD I WAS SO OFF—

  (His bottom half ain't normal lookin' non patron folks, like, legit, this personality would be very difficult to believe in with that design LOL— I'm not gonna change the oneshot, too much work)

...I think you all know where this is going.

Context: (Mermaid Paris... ?) You always thought mermaids were just a myth, a story to discourage people from venturing deep into the sea.

Thank god you aren't going to get pushed off the cliff you're on, yeah?

....oh no

...Blub blub

    (I'm gonna give Paris a very unique personality hehe)
______________________________

    ...It's cold.

      So cold...

     And so very dark.

    Where am I? What happened? And why do I feel so alone? I don't remember much...all I know is that I'm sinking and I'm cold. My ears also hurt for some odd reason, and I can't figure out why.

    I spend a moment trying to remember how I got here, but no matter how hard I try to remember, I end up going blank.

    Was I supposed to forget?

    My half-lidded eyes are trained on the bright light above me, hands trying to reach for it. It's so far away, and I know that I'll never make it, but a part of me insists that I'll make it. Like someone reaching for a dead dream.