Don't Turn Me Away Now, Dear!

AAAaaanother request from @Lynn_Celo56! Thank you for trusting me with these lol. A pleasure to write for you! Lets go! (Also you are a doll. Like the one made out of stuffing and all that whoo)

Context: You, being one of Ivan's creations (before he realized they were all bad), become a runaway doll. Paris, another fellow creation, somehow fell for you while catching you. If you had the capacity to love, you'd probably love him back.

............But you don't. Oops! (Female reader as requested)

Grammar Updates! Nothing to see hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -EJ

_____________________________

"Come out, come out, where ever you are......."

I say nothing, just pressing my hands to my mouth as I shake my head. Blast it all! I didn't know that Ivan had created someone to catch us all! If I had I would've ran away sooner!

"Hmph. I don't have time for all this stalling dear. Our 'loving' creater wants you all back." He sighed, clearly irritated at me. "...One way or another."

I just keep my head down. Just go away!

Thump!

I gasp in surprise, quickly realizing my mistake. He must've done that to find me! Ducking out of my hiding place, I hear the puppet run towards me as I quicken my pace, hoping that I won't get caught.

"Please, leave me alone! I haven't done anything!" I yell.

"I don't care, I just need to finish my job!" He called back, catching up to me quickly.

Sudden feeling something tug on my dress hard, I stumble, trying my best to stay upright before falling. Blast this long dress!

"There we go. Now then, we can finally-" He didn't finish his sentence, instead looking right into my eyes. What's wrong with my eyes? They're the same as his!

Taking this opportunity to run again, I slip out of his grip, running a short distance before getting grabbed again. I groaned in frustration, trying to rip my skirt apart so I could run.

"Hey now, dear, whats the fun in trying to run?" He grinned. "You won't get anywhere if you do."

"I know what Ivans going to do to all of us! He's just going to destroy us! Why are you following his orders?!" I protest, struggling in the puppets grip. He chuckled at me.

"What makes you think you're going to get destroyed? If it's any consolation, Ivan specifically told me not to destroy any of you. Even if I could, darling...You would be an exception."

"Exception?" I repeat. But he doesn't reply, and just brings me back to Ivans.
_______________________

....It's been what. 85 years since then? True to that puppets word, Ivan did not destroy us. He only put us in those horrible boxes for years.

But at least there was a way out when he died. After all those years of freedom I never saw that blasted puppet again as well. He must've been kept in a very secure place.

Until now, huh?

Created to be a doll that accompanied their owners, I instead became a doll who wanted nothing to do with anyone. Always craving to be alone.

Which was probably why it made it easier to find me after all these years.

Tugging onto the hood to make sure I didn't expose my face, I walked aimlessly, avoiding the bigger crowds.