It's Too Late

Another request from Lynn_Celo56! Thank you for requesting as always! I'm glad you enjoy my stories! (I hope I do this justice)

Since I was given the ability to choose the ending, I will do what I consider is the best ending.

Pain.

: D

Context: (Toy, normal au) Being created to assist Paris, all you knew was to love him to no bounds. But, Paris doesn't even want you around. What can you do? (Female reader! And you are also a puppet- uh, Paris pov!)
__________________________

There are a few simple facts in this dreadful life of mine. I'm a living dummy. My creator is a fool. I clean up his rejects. And I......

Have a useless piece of scrapwood that will follow me forever. She'd probably jump into a fire if I so desired it.

Hmm. Perhaps I should test that-

"Darling!" I internally scowl, resisting the urge to just dismantle her right then and there. Forcing out a sigh, my eyes shift towards her.

"Yes?"

"Ivan has a new toy for us to catch, Darling! He thinks this'll be one of the last! Aren't you excited? Our mission will soon be over!"

"..I suppose, I am." If it means I can get away from you.

"Should we leave now? Or do you have something you want to do? I'm fine with either," She chirps, grabbing at my hand. My eye twitches in annoyance. Did Ivan make her act like this to spite me?

I pry her fingers off of mine. "No, let's get this over with. I want this done as soon as possible." Pushing myself off of the wall, I gesture towards her to follow, the latter smiling at this and skipping alongside me.

Let's just finish this.
______________

"Darling! Oh, Darling, what are you planning to do?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, Polakov is going to come after us, isn't he? Aren't you terrified?" I roughly sigh, taking out my knife in preparation.

"I'm not terrified," I wave a hand. "If anything, he should be the one who should be terrified. The fool needs to understand what's he's doing."

"....I see." (Y/N) shifted her eyes to the ground, fiddling with her fingers. "You're not going to break him, are you?"

I raise a brow at this. "What do you mean? Of course I am."

Her eyes widened at this. "B-but, Ivan, Darling, we're not supposed to destroy our fellow creations! Surely there are better ways to-"

"Oh, can you stop calling me Darling?!" I snap, turning towards the useless scrap of wood. "These past five years have been hard enough, but you being here makes it worse!"

"W-wha-" I cut her off, jutting the knife in her direction.

"I already have to deal with Ivan and his idiotic self, but to top it all off, your annoying self has to be yet another thorn in my side! Calling me Darling, being clingy, acting like this is some game! We're not human, (Y/N), love is not something you and I can do!"