Late Valentine lmaowhatwhy

This wasn't meant to be an official valentine's oneshot (since, 1. it's kinda? short 2. It's VERY late), it was just a warm up that I kept getting back into. I never even thought about making it valentinesy until now, and I thought this would make up for my absence LOL

And hey, big news, I'm still brainrotting on that Actor AU lmao

So here's that.

(In case you haven't read my actor au: Paris (And the TDD characters) is now a big famous actor after dabbling a bit in school plays during high school ((which wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you, really)) .

The two of you drifted apart for like, 8 years, and after deciding to find him at one of the TDD meet and greets, you're both catching up and continuing to be friends like nothing happened.)

3rd POV, but centered around Paris (sigh)

_______________________________________

It all started with some stupid internet message board.

At first, Paris was oblivious to any new gossip around him- which was understandable, since his schedule is usually packed to the brim with shoots and obligations - until both Lily and his manager started texting him at freaking four in the morning with concern about the ever growing gossip.

While he knew they did it because they cared about him, for the love of god, couldn't they wait until it was a more suitable time? He barely gets enough sleep as is!

But, nevertheless, he sat up, rubbed his tired eyes and squinted at the post his manager had sent over, all the while muttering about how he should really set up the 'do not disturb' function on his phone.

Looking back on it, he should've just shut his phone off and look at the messages at a more acceptable time instead of losing sleep over this ridiculous garbage: