Gimme Macarons

(...This is a bit overdue, huh? Sorry-!)

Woop woop this came from that uh...

Special lil' comment on the request page.

:3

I guess this uh, makes up for the Taken Oneshot

This ones weird but then again I can't care that much

Context: (Human...) During a chill hangout at Puppet boy's place, Paris offers you a few macarons.

And yeah, you take them, because, for one, you assumed they came from his mom's bakery (Yeah I brought you know who back and now she's also an amazing baker), and two, who doesn't want free food?

:)

*insert artistic depiction of me writhing in diabetic pain from the content below*

(ALSO ALSO I RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS ANOTHER TDD ONESHOT THAT I STARTED ON AND FORGOT ABOUT, SO WHEN THESE ARE OUT IM GONNA WORK ON IT AND SEND IT OUT IN A DIFFERENT BOOK MHM YOU'LL SEE WHY)

_______________________________________

On a peaceful time after school, it's plain to see that today was a pleasant day. The sun is gently melting through the clouds, granting everyone a warm sunny day, as the most wonderful shade of blue paints the skies above. A soft rustling of the trees ensures Earth's inhabitants won't melt from the direct heat, instead, basking in the light warmth around.

But who cares when there's a plate of macarons right in front of you?

"Can I have all of them?"

"No."

"Aw, come on, you're the one who offered them to me! The least you could do is let me have them all."