I'm here, and I'll Always Be Hurting

Request from Drower2! This request got me thinking......and I got stuck on what would actually make Paris mad for a while (even roped my friend in and she couldn't really find any solid ideas at first). But we were stuck on a concept of "I'm gonna explode on you all" levels of anger.

    .........so. Anyone hear of the game It Takes Two?

:D (Well technically it's It Takes Four here...)

Ahem. Contest: (Human.....I swear its because human aus are more flexible on things. Established relationship.) You just wanted to play a simple co-op game. But you didn't think it would destroy Paris's mental.

_________________________

     There are a few things that I think are true about Paris. Well, the first thing that comes to mind are the obvious ones that you can tell right off the bat, like, how much of an asshole he can be at times. (A lovable asshole to be sure, but it can get annoying.)

     Another one I can think of is how he looks amazing in almost anything, even if he's in a simple t-shirt and jeans. Though it's something I could never say to his face. I'd never hear the end of it.

    And I think the last thing I can come up with is something you just instantly know about when you're near him enough. Like, those sayings that parents are supposed to know you better than you do yourself.

      Wanna know what it is?

      Paris just......seems calm 24/7?

    Like, I don't know, he just never panics or, well, acts on impulse. Every little action is seemingly calculated with no rush. It's.....kind of strange. It's hard to explain.

     He can be like angry or sad, but it's so..muted? Yeah, muted. You know its there, but at the same time, its all....masked? That's essentially it.

My head hurts. But what doesn't hurt is how true this fact is.

....Or, was.

_____________________

"Let me introduce......It Takes Two!"

Silence.

"Aw, come on!" A rough sigh was heard. "At least give me some kind of reaction! This is like presentation day at school all over again!" And, begrudgingly, we all slowly move to give Lily one of those slow claps.

"Something tells me that's the best I'm gonna get."

"And you're correct."

"Gah— don't confirm it!" She sighs again, eyes glaring at the snickering boy. "Aaanyway, lemme explain the game. It's one of those co-op games that make you work together, and there's a pretty good story behind it too! I thought it'd be a great opportunity to have some bonding!"

     Iris— trying her best to appease her — gives her sister an encouraging thumbs up. While I give Lily a quick smile, I can spot Paris just aimlessly staring at the window. Internally sighing, my fingers clutch at his sleeve before giving it a light tug, causing the boy to sigh and give Lily some kind of nod.

Clapping her hands, the brunette grinned. "Who wants to go first?" And no one brings a hand up.

I'm suddenly reminded of being stuck in a classroom, where the teacher is trying to find anyone, absolutely anyone, to answer their worthless questions.

Oh man. I'm gonna be that one student who tries to make the teachers day.

Willing my hand to move, I internally sigh as Lily lights up at the gesture, cheering. "Alright! (Y/N), get over here, and....take Pinocchio with you." 'Pinocchio' grumbles at the name as he moves, and Lily just grins.