Cross & The King Of Nightmare

Yandere Nightmare X Scared Cross

Request by: kaipalia

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy! Sorry if this is short... I have no ideas left...

***

Cross was running away from his king, Nightmare that he found out he's the killer in that castle. He had kill Killer, Horror, Dust and even Error, his own best friend that he killed him. Why did they do wrong?!

The little Oreo was so afraid what will happened Nightmare will do to him he had no choice but to run and hide otherwise he'll have a bad time. He quickly hide inside the abandoned house he found. Maybe he will hide there until Nightmare is gone.

He run inside the house. He quickly run upstairs to the bedroom and hide inside the closet. Hopefully Nightmare will never find him.

And as for Nightmare, he can scent his negative feelings. That way he can find him and make him his. He followed his scent and it lead him to the abandoned house. "Found you, Crossy~."

He entered inside the house and starting to find him. "Crossy~, my love~ where are you~?" The king of nightmare sang while searching for him. "Come out, come out where ever you are~."

Cross heard Nightmare's voice as he stay still not making a sound. Please don't enter here! Please don't enter here! He thought hoping he's gone from the room.

But then someone open the closet making him yelp in fear and he looked up to see Nightmare who was looking at him with a lust on his one turquoise eye.

"There you are~." Nightmare smirked at him and hugged him while Cross tried to struggling away from him but he was scare if he do something bad to him so he just give up and let Nightmare do something want he wants to do with him.

The goopy octo-skeleton carried him a bridal style and teleported away to his room. Cross been thrown at the bed by Nightmare as he tried to move away from him but Nightmare pinned him.

"Nightmare, please don't do this!! I'm ready!!" Cross shouted trying to get away from him.

"STOP STRUGGLING!!" Nightmare shouted as Cross stopped and listen to him. The king of nightmare cupping his cheekbone before he spoke. "Don't worry, Cross. I'll be very gentle with you~."

***

(Few days later)

"DON'T YOU ARE RUN AWAY FROM ME!!" Cross heard him shouting from a far distance. He had escaped and run to the woods again. "COME BACK HERE!!"

Cross tried not to look back, even though he didn't look back but he felt that he was close to him which is not good. He saw two different path, he had to choice wisely otherwise he'll end something not good.

"Come on, come on, which, which!!" Cross whispered in fear looking both of the path as he looking back at Nightmare who was almost close to him as the Oreo look back at them. "... Left then!"

He quickly run to the left path as he quickly stopped because it's a dead end. Oh no.... I'm dead...

Nightmare teleported behind Cross as Cross felt him hugging as he quickly turn around and got knock out by Nightmare's fist.

An eye open from Cross as he felt something like he was tie up and yes he was. His hands were tied up by a rope including his legs and he was in Nightmare's room again. Please... Kill me already!

Nightmare entered the room while holding something, something that was very not good for Cross. He pulled out the top of the bottle of LOVE.

Cross watched at him in fear that he didn't know what to do bit watching him drinking it and kissed him so the Oreo can fallen for him. Cross tried to throw it away but Nightmare slap his mouth so he could swallow as he did.

Cross slowly falling for him as his eyes change into pink heart. "Nighty~..."

"Mine..."

The End

***

Aqilah: ... I don't know what I'm doing but I hope you enjoy this... Weird, horrible, cringe story.