His Blueberry Muffin (Dust Version)

Yandere Dust X Blueberry

Request by Glitchypaint

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy! Dust is a serial killer while Blueberry was very young like 5 years old.

***

Blueberry's brother, Swapy watch the breaking news about there's a serial killer is on the loss. He had a call from his friends that their an accident event from the other town.

He really don't want to leave his brother here but he had no choice. "Brother, stay here okay? Don't let him get you." He told his little brother.

"Okay brother!" Blueberry said cutely as Swapy kissed on his forehead before left him alone while he didn't know he was hiding behind the trees.

The killer smirked at Blueberry's brother before walked toward the house. He open the door and slowly pushed it. Blueberry saw the door open knowing that the killer is here.

He gasped before quickly hide behind the couch. The killer walked inside the living room found out that the child wasn't here.

Little Blueberry took a peak and saw the killer passed by him and went to the bedroom. It was his chance to escape as he quickly run toward the open door and try to find his brother.

While he didn't know about the killer saw him running because of the sound as he smirked.

Blueberry quickly run and try to find his brother but his appear right in front of him as it changed into blue as it pulled backward to someone's chest.

An arms wrapping around his waist as they won't let him go. Little Blueberry keep struggling and struggling to get away from the kidnapper's grip until a magic sleeping dust fall down on his head as he began to fall asleep.

"Mine~..." The killer whispered in his non existent ears before teleported back to his house.

***

Blueberry woke up from his sleep and he felt someone hugging him. He looked up to see him, Dust who killed 50 monsters in a day. He doesn't understand why he didn't killed him.

Dust heard a whispered from his little kid as he slowly open his eyes to see him. "Morning, sweetie~."

"Don't call me that!" Blueberry growled at him as Dust chuckled darkly while rubbing his right cheekbone.

"Cute~." Dust cooed as he kissed Blueberry on the lip before pulling away. "So cute that make me want to lock you up in a basement~."

"Get away from me you freak!" The little blue skeleton shouted at him trying to pushed him away from him but his grip was too strong.

"My little muffin, don't you dare call me a freak. I'm your savior, I save you from your evil brother who brainwashed you. Now... I make sure you'll forget about your brother and your friends when you're older~."

The End

***

Aqilah: I freaking have no idea what am I doing right now... But I hope you enjoy!