Our Sunshine

Yandere Killer & Cross & Nightmare X Dream

Request by:SnwyCnplayz

Aqilah: Hope you like it. And sis, if you are completely reading this, don't get so much trigger, it's only fair. You have your Kreme ship here and I have my Cream ship too. So it's fair.

***

Dream was dialing his both friends, Ink and Blueberry. He called Ink but only reply with a voicemail. Then he called Blueberry, also leaving a voicemail.

"Where are they and what are they doing?" He asked himself as he called Ink again.

While Dream was dialing, do he even knew about Ink and Blueberry were battling the Bad Sanses. Ink was tied up by Error's strings and Blueberry got knocked out by Dust who was carried Dream's friend.

Ink tried to struggling away from the destruction's strings but it was too tight. His brush was broken so he couldn't do anything about it. "Argh! Error let me go!!" Ink begged him.

Error didn't replied but pull his new puppet into the Anti-Void. Dust teleported to his old AU to keep Blueberry away from his brother and his friends and locked him in a basement.

Nightmare, Killer and Cross will kidnapped Dream at night later but first they had to prepare for their future lover's bedroom.

At nighttime, Dream was asleep in his room, snoring peacefully but not until three yanderes enter and kidnapped the little guardian.

Cross carried Dream a bridal style as the three of them went to Dream's new room and laid him on the bed. Nightmare lip his lip hungrily and so the others as they began to... Ya know... I don't wanna type this...

***

Dream woke up from a slumber feeling hot in his lower private area. He breathing heavily as he saw Nightmare, Cross and Killer were sleeping and snuggling together with him.

He was being hugged by Nightmare. Dream tried to get away from those three but his twin brother felt him moving including Cross as well as Killer as the three woke up.

"Morning, Dreamy~." Killer cooed sat up on the bed.

"What was going on and why am I... Naked?" The little guardian asked them as Cross corrected him.

"We?" He asked as Dream closed his eyes so he won't see their... Things making them chuckled darkly at him.

"You're ours now, Dreamy. Got that?" Nightmare snuggled his nose while cupping his twin's cheek.

"This is so wrong!" Dream pushed his brother away from him. "I can't! I can't date with my brother or his gangs!"

"Why not, love?" Killer cupping his cheekbone. Dream slapped his hands away from his cheekbone. "Ouch!"

Nightmare looked at him as his mind pop up an idea. "How about we made a deal?"

"What deal?" Dream shocked when his brother said that.

"If you are with us, your friends are safe." He said.

"What happened if I don't? Will you kill then?!" Dream asked angry at him. He knew what happened next and that words will never change for the Yandere. The three yanderes chuckled darkly at him. "If it that. I accept!"

"Good boy~." Killer kissed his future lover's cheekbones making Dream looked at him disgustingly.

"You're our now, Sunshine." Cross said laying his lover down on his chest.

"No one will save you from our darkness."

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the bad story. I don't have an ideas left but I hope you enjoy.