Five Nights at Nightmare 2

Yandere Bad Sanses X Dust

Request by PedroRHernandez

Aqilah: Hope you like the part 2!

***

Dust was now stuck in the pizzeria for 5 months. The animatronics kissed his body while they were making out with him.

I was wondering how did the animatronics can make out with the mortal? Let's just say the change them as a actual skeleton forms and began to do it wihh him.

It was a long night because Dust had almost escape the place he was trapped but got trapped by Error's strings and the other play with Dust on the stage as a punishment.

***

Dust was struggling around to escape from Nightmare's tentacles but couldn't. The other animatronics was doing their jobs since it was day time.

Killer lied the kids, Nightmare won't come out because he was having a break until tomorrow. Horror adopted or kidnapped one of the abuse kids or abandoned kids inside the pizzeria.

Some of them are having fun and some of them were terrifying at the horror animatronic.

Error make a dolls or a puppet to their own kids with Dust after Nightmare let him go. Cross snuggle his future lover's head while Dust was watching the kids.

Nightmare and the other already satisfied with his future lover's more like a wife of the pizzeria. Dust had no choice but to be with them instead. Nobody can save him from the pizzeria until now.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the short story. I have no ideas left but I hope enjoy!