Mehtab | Moon

Here's a long due update. I didn't have literally anything in mind while starting to write it but got somewhere and I thought it's not even that bad lol.

Aaand, I hope everyone's doing good. Missed you all so much. ❤️❤️❤️

I hope I can manage to write more bonuses ahhh, anyways,

Enjoy!!

***

MDS 💫

MDS 💫

Karachi, Pakistan.
11:39 am.

A loud pop of balloon startled Manha as the one in her hand flew away from her mouth.

"Daniyal!" She shouted agitated turning her eyes around to find her husband standing at the other side with raised hands and a sheepish smile.

"Sorry!"

"When did you come back?" She picked another balloon putting it in her mouth and started to blow.

He disappeared into the kitchen walking back out with a glass of water.

"Just now," he walked over sitting beside her.

"I had to choose these mylar balloons so you wouldn't be sneezing and scratching your ass off the whole day.." she showed him.

"Thank you so much! I didn't know you love me this much!" He muttered sarcastically and Manha rolled her eyes.

"I am going to get ready and I need these up on the wall in the meantime!" She got up and he frowned putting the glass on the table.

"What the hell? How am I supposed to do it myself?" Manha picked the tape throwing it at him who caught it startled.

"That's for you to figure out. Hurry up! We have to pick Fari too," she moved towards the stairs and started walking up the wooden stairs.

A small smile found its way on Manha's lips as she walked through the hallway towards the second room.

They had shifted to a moderate-sized house two years back and Manha had gifted her apartment to Humaira Khala and her husband when they had retired after Nisa's wedding.

The room was in the shades of dark brown, white, and gold and larger in size than her apartment one.

She loved her new home just as much as she had loved her apartment. Leaving that home was not an easy decision, she was disturbingly attached to the place, she had made it her comfort zone to the point she couldn't even sleep in the new house for more than two nights before she had tried to make herself understand and warm up to the new one.