Kirdaar | Characters

Manha Dawood Sheikh

Manha Dawood Sheikh.

A renowned fashion model, making her way through life thriving for balance and consistency that has become just so hard to come.

>>>>

Daniyal Azhar Khan

Daniyal Azhar Khan.

A superstar musician ready to take over the world with his well known handsome face and vocals, a charming smile that will make you fall in love in a heartbeat and has his eyes on the ass of the future mother of his children only.

>>>>

But what is the story? Well, you will have to read to find that out ( sneakily saving myself from my worst nightmare aka writing summaries ) this story is going to focus more on their personal lives than professional ones because I don't know shit about how the media thing works.

Join in the cliche (too much of it) and cringe with me over the cheesiness. And maybe try to enjoy along the way✌️

>>>>

Ps. The characters are Muslim but this book does not represent Islam in its best form. They are flawed and do things that are not permissible but this is Manha and Daniyal for you. You are welcome to have opinions and share them with me till they do not cross the line and become harmful judgements. Please keep your mind open throughout this story and if it so hard then here's the door🚪, thank you.

And I am going to attach an Instagram account for Manha because I love having one this pretty myself but alas!

All the pictures, quotes, poetry, music belong to their rightful owners.

>>>>

I have been busy writing it for months but there is lots of editing to do and I don't know when the chapters will be out but I couldn't wait anymore to share it with you all so here it is. I suck at making aesthetics so it is what it is.

Super excited for this one! Aaaannnddd, 'slightly' mature content inside👀. You can skip if it makes you uncomfortable...

>>>>

Ps. These amazing amazing edits are made by shininggstaar ❤️

Hope you all are muntazir for it as much as I am to share it with you all ❤️❤️