Hasrat | Wish

Karachi, Pakistan.
20:07 pm.

"I am going bat shit crazy right now and I will split your head in two if you did not close this right now." Daniyal gritted his teeth at Faizan who hurriedly switched the TV off putting a finger on his lip.

"Sit down," Huzaifa yawned patting the space beside him.

"Why can't we get this reported? She is missing for three days now," Bilal sighed sitting up from his reclining position.

"Because she is seen into the premises of her house last time. The guards have not seen her get out or they are all involved!"

"Why couldn't you go to receive her from the airport?" Daniyal turned to Fahad with a scrunched nose making Fahad roll his eyes as Farah sat on the armrest changing the bandaid above his eyebrow.

"Daniyal," Farah called making him look at her, "Shut up!"

He stood up picking his jacket and pulled it on.

"Where are you going now?"

"I can not sit here and wait for her to appear magically." He gave a pointed look to Fahad before walking out of the suite of the hotel and walked out to the lobby.

"Hey, any update?"

"No sir. It was great that she had gotten a week off for her office work so there aren't more directors to lie to," Sadia sighed into the phone.

He hung up revolving his phone into his hand while walking out to the garden and took a deep breath looking at the night sky.

His throat was closing up even imagining her in a disheveled state dumped somewhere unknown and dark. She was already scared of the dark and he could not even imagine how she was going right now.

He felt so helpless and out of control that anger flared up his veins.

Dialing another number, he kicked the dirt from the sole of his shoe stuffing his hand in his jeans' pocket.

"Anything worth suspicion?"

"What is not suspicious about this man?" She sighed at the other end.

"I am going to kill him, Nisa!"

"I will do the honors myself if I get even a hint that he is behind this. He is going on about his work without any care about his daughter being abducted, kill-"

"Please," he shut his eyes cutting her off.

"I don't understand how is he so peaceful," her voice shuddered.

"He never cared about her. He doesn't even now." He sighed.

"Talk to you later, tell me if he goes out again."

"Okay."

Pushing his phone in the pocket, he started walking. Mind swirling back to the memories, while heart beating in fear.

• • •

Manha swallowed pushing her phone into the pocket of her hoodie and sat up feeling every bone of her body aching, eyes drooping and head heavy.