Surmai | Grey

The Hamptons, NY.
10:15 am.

MDS city strolls with my one and only 💘🌟

>>>>

"It was so nice to meet you." Manha shook hands with the lady who smiled back before continuing her way outside.

"I will give you a call in a day or two." The lady's husband shook Daniyal's hand who smiled as well.

"Of course." They both stood at the porch seeing the other couple get in the car and drive away.

Manha sighed dropping her shoulders and turned to him who was already making his way inside.

She winced slightly with the cramps in her lower back. She got her periods in the middle of the night and had been in pain since then.

She fell asleep after the sunrise and got up late due to which she couldn't even eat anything and now the hunger intensified the ache as well.

Closing the door behind she directly walked to the kitchen seeing Daniyal talk on the call standing by the door of the backyard.

The kitchen was all white with windows keeping it airy at all times of the day.

She opened the fridge looking through to eat something but didn't find anything and had to settle for cooking some salad.

Pulling out chicken breasts she put them in the oiled pan and worked on the ranch dressing side by side.

Sprinkling some salt, pepper, and chili flakes she let it cook and started dicing the vegetables.

Lettuce, beans, corn. She was onto slicing onion when her husband strolled inside with a small frown.

"Did I bring you here to work all day and all night?" He crossed his arms on his chest. Manha looked up sniffing, her eyes were burning from the onion.

"What else did you bring me here for?" She tossed the diced onion into the bowl and mixed the vegetables before starting to dice the cooked chicken into small pieces.

"To relax." He walked ahead as she poured the ranch dressing and then barbecue sauce over the salad.

"Well, I need something to eat to be able to relax and I don't see any ghosts who will cook for us,"

She shrugged picking the eating bowls and put some of the salad into hers.

Stepping out Manha settled on the bench in the back veranda that looked over the skyscrapers of the main city.