Humsafar | Companion

Budapest, Hungary.
18:33 pm.

"I am not going to talk to you. Ever!" Daniyal walked ahead making Manha throw her arms in the air.

"What did I do now?" She called biting her tongue and looked around seeing people turn to look at her.

She cleared her throat and hurried ahead towards her husband who was walking out the terminal.

"Daniyal," she called catching up with him but he picked his pace stepping out out of the gate.

"What is this?" She sighed standing beside him as they both looked around for the driver.

"You kept sleeping the whole time and now you are asking me what is this?" He narrowed his eyes and she rolled her's gesturing ahead to a white man standing with their names on a paper.

They both said their greetings meeting him by the car.

"I was tired," she reasoned.

"You made me promise to not sleep and did so yourself," he opened the door for her after loading the bags inside.

Manha bit her inner cheek before getting in and he shut the door getting into the passenger seat.

Manha crossed her arms over her chest with a huff and leaned back.

"Good morning, hope your flight went great," the driver started making small conversations asking about them. Manha got silent after a while listening to them and staring out at the city views.

They had explored Debrecen and Miskolc by the time they set out for Budapest and Daniyal had not really liked the historical thing that much.

He kept grumbling and groaning about how boring it all was while she was all fascinated about learning the history and architecture of the country.

The car came to a halt after almost half an hour and they walked out as the butler welcomed them inside the warm lobby of the hotel.

"Good morning." Manha replied to his greeting as they checked in for their room and got led towards it on the third floor.

It was a small white room with an artistic bed poster with Hungarian patterns, a small table at the corner of the glass wall covered with golden curtains.

"Daniyal," she clicked her tongue just as the server left closing the door behind.

"What?" He turned to her drinking his water. Manha pouted stepping towards him and held his arm with a light touch.

"Sorry," she murmured and he pressed his lips before grabbing the back of her neck and bumped her nose.

"It's okay, I enjoyed checking out that girl in the other row-" Manha's brows furrowed as she pushed at his chest.

He laughed making her hit him again.

"I swear Daniyal if you did this to me again, I am going to break your idiotic head." She warned with a glare and sat on the bed removing her shoes and socks.

"Okay darling," he ruffled her hair walking to his bag and she scrunched her nose before getting out of the warm camel coat.