Fanaa | Destroy

I have my exams coming up in a few weeks along with a wedding in my house and I don't think I am going to get any time to update. I was thinking of fastening the updates right now but I already update so quick. I don't know what to dooo 😩 pls suggest something!!!

***

Designer Studio, Karachi.
16:44 pm.

"How do I look?" Alizey twirled and her lehenga's mirror work caught the light and threw multi-color shadows around the walls.

"So so pretty," Manha grinned at her who grinned back toothily.

"Aw?" She turned to the mirror as the stylist put the dupatta on her head.

"I am going to cry," Farah dabbed the side of her eye making Alizey chuckle.

"Mama is going to cry buckets if she saw me right now and that is why I am not going to let her see me until the wedding day,"

"Aunty gets too emotional whenever it's you concerned," Farah chuckled looking at the embroidery on the borders of the dupatta.

Manha smiled wistfully playing with the ring on her finger. She couldn't relate, could she?

"Why are you sitting there with a sullen mood now?"

"I am starving," Manha sighed making Alizey roll her eyes.

"You are always starving," Alizey strolled back to the room to change.

"I have not eaten anything since the morning," she called loudly.

"Are you going to go with me on the way back?" Farah asked yawning.

"Where?" Manha looked up from her phone.

"Home," Farah mumbled in a duh tone.

"No." Manha denied straight away. Farah sighed.

"We will go to my apartment," she stood up picking her bag.

"I am waiting outside for you guys," she walked out of the studio and to the cobbled parking lot leaning onto her car.

Sliding on the sunglasses she avoided the golden beams of the sun as it started to set for the day.

She had asked Daniyal to leave after some time the previous night and he knew she needed time and space to think so he had left.

She had cried, slept, ate, and took a bath twice in the night before finally getting out of bed and cooked breakfast after cleaning the house herself. It gave her the momentary peace she had wanted but then her phone had rung from Raheel's mother's call and she had felt the anger blowing into her once again. She had not picked the call but it ruined her mood.

Farah and Alizey had picked her up in the morning for their dress trials and here they were.

She didn't even know how to feel about the whole situation. Her father knew Daniyal. He knew about them and their love and he snatched it from her. How should it make her feel? She didn't know.