Ahl e Dil | Companion of Heart

Epilogue it is guys!!!

I still have so many scenes written and unwritten for these two which I will try to put through bonuses over the time.

****

MDS sunday cuddles 💓

>>>>

Karachi, Pakistan.
06:55 am.

Manha drew the curtains apart seeing the dawn broken out on the skyline of Karachi, a few white clouds scattered around.

Her terrace was lit with the blue light of the sky as leaves rustled with the subtle morning breeze of the plants lined around the walls.

She let out a sigh, smiling a little, and turned around loosening the dupatta around her head.

She was just done praying fajr and got onto waking her husband now which seemed close to impossible because he wasn't being able to sleep all night and would keep shaking her to keep awake with him as well.

Dropping herself on the bed behind him, her eyes fell over Ben right beside the bedside curled on his mattress.

Manha smiled before leaning ahead and put her chin on his arm shaking his head a little.

"Hey, good morning," she spoke seeing a frown take over his forehead before he started to fall asleep again.

"Wake up. You said we will go out to cycle today," she shook him again seeing him turn to face her with his closed eyes.

"I am not going to talk to you," he turned back to snuggle with his pillow. Manha pressed her lips.

"Okay sorry. C'mon Daniyal don't be a douchebag," she leaned her back on his picking her phone.

"I am being a douchebag? Couldn't you just let go of your sleep for me?" He grumbled making her roll her eyes.

"Can't you give up on your sleep for me now?"

"No." She sighed closing her eyes and threw her phone at the side.

"Okay, what do I do then to make up to your Highness?" She ruffled his hair.

"Don't bug me for going out,"

Her eyes narrowed at that.

"You always do this. Lazy ass! Get lost and don't come to me ever again!"

She got up walking out to the kitchen. She was already dressed in black tights and a loose t-shirt because she was really in the mood for cycling but he always ruin their plans.

MuntazirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara