Marasim | Relations

Manha's apartment.
22:15 pm.

MDS big mood rn.

>>>>

Manha's partially dried hair swayed under the ceiling fan as she continued to read through the email on the laptop placed in front of her.

Daniyal stretched his arms with a yawn walking out of the room.

"I have been asleep for so long. Why didn't you wake me up?" He muttered rubbing his swollen eyes and Manha leaned back on the armrest of the couch cracking her knuckles.

"I didn't want you eating my head for dinner because I am not making any and you are a good for nothing husband who doesn't even know how to cook," she shrugged innocently making Daniyal narrow his eyes from across the room.

"So you are going to kill me with hunger from now on? Oh god, what have I gotten myself into," he bent his head back to look up before walking ahead and Manha picked her laptop when he wanted to sit right beside her.

Leaving all the extra space on the couch, he sat plastered to his wife, putting his arm around her shoulder with a sudden grin taking over his face.

"No, Daniyal. I am not making anything at all," Manha said without looking up when he opened his mouth to request.

"Fine. I will have to call my secret girlfriend and go to her house because she makes such good food and would even let me fuck- ow!" He rubbed his arm where Manha had pinched him with a glare.

"Okay, okay. No need to turn into a wolf. We can figure something out, yes?" He smiled cheekily running his fingertips over the side of her head to move the strands framing her face away.

He stared around for a while seeing her working over some graphs that went over his head.

"When are you going to turn this off?" He asked tracing his fingers over the golden chain she had around her neck.

Manha sighed, feeling his arm heavy on her shoulder as she adjusted herself.

"In a.. minute," she muttered biting her lip.

"C'mon, I need some attention. I am a newly wedded husband," he held the lid of her screen and Manha chuckled.

She wrapped her work over in a minute or two before putting the laptop away and turned her face to look at him with raised brows.

"What do you want to do now, my attention-deprived husband?" She smiled squeezing his chin between her fingers.

"Anything," he leaned ahead kissing her cheek.

"And it may involve you without all these clothes," he brushed his nose over the side of her cheek and Manha slapped his arm moving back.

Daniyal chuckled pulling her head onto his chest and dropped a slight kiss at the top of it before picking her hand from her lap and looked at the patterns of henna on her palms.