Naram | Soft

کوئ ماتھے کا لکھا پڑھ سکے گا؟
میری قسمت کے پودے زرد کیوں ہیں؟
یا سینا چاک کر کے دل سے پوچھوں،
تیرے حصے میں آخر درد کیوں ہے؟

Rented apartment.
10:15 am.

"Hello, guys! This is Manha Dawood and I am inviting you to a day in my life. Make sure to watch the whole video to find what I do, eat or wear throughout the day," Manha spoke looking at the camera as it recorded her from different angles.

"It's seven in the morning right now and we are leaving for a shoot for Pastels (a makeup brand). There is a cool collection of lipsticks coming your way which I have had in a collaboration with them. I am excited and nervous about that. Let's see how it goes," she got up from the fur stool in front of the vanity looking down at her lavender sweatshirt with black skinny jeans.

"Whoever made sweatshirts just know that I love you from the bottom of my heart," she chuckled turning to the dressing table and picked her gold hoop studs.

Getting ready all the while talking to the camera stuck to her face, Manha made her way out of her closet to the living area of her rented apartment.

She didn't want to shoot into the main house because of the men, they were all very private about their home and the life inside.

Her apartment was her secret getaway and she would never let anyone from her professional life even step in there.

She was the real Manha there, where she wasn't the superstar of the country but the unloved, broken girl. Where she was all raw and open to herself.

She settled onto the barstool as Shafaq, her cook put scrambled eggs with slightly burnt toasts in front of her.

"You guys see the crunchiness, ah I love my half-burnt toasts and Shafaq makes them just the way I like," she put her hand on Shafaq's back with a smile.

She was a woman in her thirties who worked at the mansion and Manha had called her here for the shoot.

"You guys want something?" She asked when the camera was finally off and the shooting team settled around.

A few of them also munched on their takeaway breakfasts before they all headed out and down to the parking lot.

"Oh hey Nisa!" Manha looked at Nisa pulling her in a quick hug.

"Everyone, she is Nisa, she drives me around those ungodly hours of the day for the shoots," she chuckled speaking to the camera before getting inside the car.

The team was right behind in the other car.

"What is going on?" Nisa asked making Manha sigh.

"We are doing a day into my life and I have to wear their brand's clothes all day to different occasions," she explained shaking her head.

"And what's this anxiousness about?" She asked making her glance back at Sadia who was on the call.

"I am having a meeting with Irsa and team and they are going to record it,"

"The conversation?"

"Not the conversation but still you know. He is going to be there too,"