Qadam | Step

Dawood Mansion.
20:26 pm.

"Manha!" She heard Alizey's voice and turned to look as she burst inside the room.

"I am going to kill that husband of yours!" She seethed and Manha chuckled fixing the sheet mask on her face.

"Just go and do please." She closed her eyes again as the masseuse massaged her hands and feet.

"He has taken all the boys out and there is no one I can go with now." Alizey sat on the bed grumbling.

"Isn't the driver at home?"

"He has taken aunty and Waniya for shopping."

"How about you just wait a little for them to come back?"

"No. The shop is going to close at eleven. It's nine already. Call Daniyal and ask him to return my husband right now."

"Why don't you call Bilal yourself?" Manha huffed.

"His phone is with your asshole husband!" She threw a cushion at the wall.

"Okay, calm down. Dial him for me," Manha mentally rolled her eyes.

"Hello, Alizey. I am not going to listen to you even if you call from Manha's number and we are not returning before the morning so take care and-"

"Daniyal!" Manha cut him off who chuckled at the other end.

"Oh, so she is making you call now? What about when she stole you from me?"

"You fucking excuse of a man! Give Bilal his phone right now!" Alizey shouted.

"Sorry babe but-"

"Daniyal. Are you coming back or not?" Manha clicked her tongue.

"And why would I?"

"Because Manha said so. You can not deny her or she'll deny accepting you as her husband."

"She can't really deny but I think I can make a deal," he cockily added making Alizey raise her hands and fist them in the air.

"Bark now,"

"That I will sleep with my wife without anyone knowing," Alizey rolled her eyes at that before a smirk took over her lips.

"Ah of course. Done karo."

"We will be back in fifteen minutes. Don't eat my head now." He hung up making Alizey laugh out loud.

"Now I will see how this donkey even steps into this room." She challenged making Manha raise her brows.

"And what are you going to do?"

"Just wait and watch." She muttered getting onto her phone and Manha sighed deeply shutting her eyes and leaned her head on the chair once again as the beautician almost got done with the massage.

• • •

The aroma of sizzling barbecue filled the lawn and smoke rose from the grill pan providing heat and warmth to the chilly night.